Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craggy Wash
Sad

We stopped here for one night while at Lake Havasu. It has been taken over by masses of angry and rude people. The camp host is overwhelmed. Driving in I was passed by a white van doing 35 through restricted land. (15 mph limit). They can have this place. 

The host was told that he could not enforce anything while the shutdown was in effect.  Angry  This needs to be changed. He is overwhelmed and is unable to track down the ones not registered.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
mayhem!
Enforcement is back.
LEO’s have been all over the LTVA’s enforcing rules and looking for people who haven’t paid.

I’m sure it will be back to normal soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
normal by gov's rules. which is good and bad in a way LOL but nice to know it is back and under control more now.
After what happened in Joshua Tree National Park I’ll take normal by govt rules.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-new...180971379/

Obviously we have citizens who require the supervision.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • Cammalu (02-01-2019)
yea but any person using any land will result in down time for recovery, I hate to say it but ALL that is done on a smaller level vs. no rules at any time, so......it is just sematics of actions in large or smaller actions that are killing eco systems.
But you are right, more mayhem is worse then less mayhem and I get that.
Humans will always require control and nothing will change that, for if we think what we are doing is great for our personal survival in limited resources, we are always hurting something precious to time and recovery. We are screwed if big or small issues are going down either way. Just a time difference and nothing else.
(02-01-2019, 08:22 AM)Blanch Wrote: After what happened in Joshua Tree National Park I’ll take normal by govt rules.

No shit Blanch! They really screwed things up there. I haven’t noticed any problems in La Posa or seen any trash except for what was at the dumpsters. I did pick up one of those Chinese lanterns the other day.

I think the population of La Posa went down by 2/3rds though when they opened as there were folks here that had no intentions of paying.
monkeyfoot
The line to pay was three people, the line to pull out and not pay was thousands of RVers. I feel sorry for the LTVA’s as they just lost a LOT of their operating budget for next year.

Folks with $200,000 class A RV’s who pull out and not pay after using all the services. I live on $1300 a month and I paid. Fucking self entitled tax loophole assholes. Every last one of them.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • GotSmart (02-01-2019)
^^^^^^^^^*^^^^^!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Bullseye!
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
(02-01-2019, 08:38 AM)Blanch Wrote: ...Folks with $200,000 class A RV’s who pull out and not pay after using all the services. I live on $1300 a month and I paid. Fucking self entitled tax loophole assholes. Every last one of them...

I wanna say, "Ohh, that's abit harsh", I wanna say that, but I can't. So I'll just tell myself there had to be one or two that were dealing with extenuating circumstances. For the rest of them, *waggles finger furiously*.