Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you travel with dogs?
Just a heads up.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/life...spartanntp
wow funny as heck! blame it on the dog, the dog ate my homework, the dog put my rv in reverse into the lake....well heck it happens doesn't it? Smile Smile

my kid hit my drive console thingy in the car with her heavy azz bookbag and it shifted to the left and my car was revving weird til I thought, what the hell is that sound and looked down and saw my shifter thing off center and to the left. No idea what left does in this respect, but I threw it straight again and the car acted fine again....who knows. LOL
So........... The dog not only shifted into reverse, he also released the emergency brake?
Must’ve been a Border Collie.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Queen for this post:
  • Kaylee (01-13-2019), SoCaliVanner (01-13-2019)
A lot of truck drivers had dogs with them in the big trucks... I think because sheep were too obvious.
  [Image: 414097000.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Motrukdriver for this post:
  • Texjbird (01-13-2019)
geez MO I sure as heck didn't need to read that one, ugh LOL yikes
(01-13-2019, 11:32 AM)Motrukdriver Wrote: A lot of truck drivers had dogs with them in the big trucks...  I think because sheep were too obvious.

Weeell since you went there Huh

Anyone should be cautious around a fellow whose boots seem to bulge a wee bit to much in the front.
Angel  Just Sayin'

Oh Yeah... on behalf of my Son, my Best Friend, and Myself, all former truckers,
 I resent your implications.

The rest of you'ens is on your own  Wink

JewellAnn
                                            I AIN'T DONE YET
                                    A CHANGE IS GONNA COME
                            MY  Heart  IS GOOD....BUT OH THIS MOUTH                         
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • Kaylee (01-14-2019), Abnorm (01-14-2019)
Confused Whooooe! I bet that rig smells fishy when hot weather comes around.
He's lucky to have so much help around when that happened.

TJB & Q
                                            I AIN'T DONE YET
                                    A CHANGE IS GONNA COME
                            MY  Heart  IS GOOD....BUT OH THIS MOUTH                         
My cat will joyfully lock me out of my van at every opportunity (with a smartass look on his face), and twice tripped the hazard lights, draining the battery. Dodgy 

I now have a water bottle cap duct taped over the hazards and I wear the key to my van around my neck.  Rolleyes
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to SoCaliVanner for this post:
  • Texjbird (01-14-2019), Kaylee (01-14-2019), rvpopeye (01-14-2019), Cammalu (01-14-2019)
Lucky for me no "moving" violations...…..but overnite the cats will OFTEN hit the emergency flashers...…..What is that Noise ?

OR the damn MUTE button on the Radio...…... they step on it and jam it down …..STUCK !......……...Where's my Noise?
"Two Cats and THE DOUG"

Whereabouts unknown...……...
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Abnorm for this post:
  • Texjbird (01-14-2019), SoCaliVanner (01-14-2019)