Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOT
I would love one of these!!!    https://theoriginalnomad.com/products/co...coil-combo
there you go yarcamp,hot tub in the desert
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • smrtrvlr (01-07-2019)
hot water on demand using firewood?
"The Original Nomad heater coil is a hot water on demand unit that can be heated with propane or firewood."
Only need 225 gallons of water and a propane tank to heat it. For another $400 plus you could get a water pump to fill it.
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
(01-07-2019, 02:10 PM)Blacktank Wrote: there you go yarcamp,hot tub in the desert

Propane water heater. Check. 55 gallon drum ,  check. One at a time, cus we ain’t right.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • Wayne49 (01-08-2019)
I think I’m going to be working on the shower stall here tomorrow. We got the endless hot water heater in today and have a bunch of 2x4s and a couple of tarps.

I wanted to put the drum up high so we could just gravity feed but I think I’ve been voted out. Seems much more complicated to me to have to have a water pump and battery when the water could just roll down hill. I don’t get it
monkeyfoot
Monkeyfoot…...you can't gravity feed THRU the heater it has to be pressurized (Pumped)

Even without the heater.....to get any flow....the barrel would need to be above your head height...….That's a lot of weight requiring a lot of structure

I'll take the pump out of my van so you/john can play with it...…..I have the plumbing bits and the shower head...….just add propane for the heater....and 12 v power for the pump
Cool

coyote watering hole? heehee
I thought someone had the power source

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkeyfoot
i'm sorry, what does a shower install have to do with this thread ?