Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it takes alot....
not to get banned from some forums HAHA
omg the 'opinions' some humans state as 'an absolute fact'---

they ain't got a clue on what is a friggin' opinion on their life experiences and what is a stinking 'real absolute fact' in life.

thank goodness I won't go postal...something holds me back but some days ya know?  thinking of over stepping that fine line LOL  Smile
To go postal you need to have a gooberment job. And right now it is shut down. So that ain’t an option 

Soooo,   Just laugh at the john61s out there living in mommies basement pretending to have a life.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • TWIH (01-19-2019)
I think I’ve typed the phase “your experience is not universal” a hundred times on forums. It’s startling how difficult that concept is for some.
John is easy. Just ask him what his system is, how he gained that knowledge, etc.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to justjim for this post:
  • Kaylee (01-19-2019), TWIH (01-19-2019)
(01-07-2019, 08:02 AM)justjim Wrote: John is easy. Just ask him what his system is, how he gained that knowledge, etc.

He just says, In the interest of the forum I will not argue with you, but I am right and you are not.  At least Debt believes what he is saying and does not deliberately give bad information.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
What is this about ?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to smrtrvlr for this post:
  • Texjbird (01-08-2019)
(01-07-2019, 08:15 AM)GotSmart Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 08:02 AM)justjim Wrote: John is easy. Just ask him what his system is, how he gained that knowledge, etc.

He just says, In the interest of the forum I will not argue with you, but I am right and you are not.  At least Debt believes what he is saying and does not deliberately give bad information.

There is a lot of bad info out there. Some of it actually based on experience but the person drew the wrong conclusion. John reads these false conclusions and spreads them as fact. I do not believe he is trying to harm anyone by intentionally spreading bad info. The saddest thing is he drives away the people that do have the real world experience and are willing to put in the effort to help others by trying to put himself on a soapbox as the all knowing.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to justjim for this post:
  • Matlock (01-08-2019), Kaylee (01-19-2019), TWIH (01-19-2019)
John hasn't logged onto the other site since Dec 26th. I guess being put on moderation was too much for him. I had him on the ignore list anyway.
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to B and C for this post:
  • Kaylee (01-19-2019)
Thanks, got it.
The first person on whom I used the "ignore" feature ever.
His posts were making the solar/electric threads unreadable.

When he posted that he missed Sternwake. SMH.
Someone called him on the fact that SW left mostly because of John61's posts.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Wayne49 for this post:
  • Kaylee (01-19-2019), TWIH (01-19-2019)