Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MermaidLili....The making of MERMIE
^^^^^Florida for a short ……then she'll return for the various RTR's.....YARC camp...…..another cute doggie owner
"Two Cats and THE DOUG"

Whereabouts unknown...……...
I forgot Lilian's Tag...….

Thanks B&C

Poor Cammie...…..west bound and down...……………..
"Two Cats and THE DOUG"

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Abnorm for this post:
  • MermaidLilli (12-21-2018)
(11-27-2018, 10:49 AM)Abnorm Wrote: One more round...….the things that make you go Hmmmmmmm…………..

The side wall and the existing wiring harness...….we hid some of it under the paneling

And that (damn) ceiling in all it's imperfection...…………..Trim Hides the worst of the seams

and finally.....here's the waffle bed...…..dimensions changed so there's a "creative" materials usage...……...

Amen...…thanks for everyone who helped so much...…....see ya in the desert soon.....doug
Hello, everyone!  Found my way here finally. Still learning to navigate this forum. I want to thank all that helped get my van going. I ended up with more than what I asked and wow! Thank you, Mike, for connecting me to the camp and all the work you did. Liz and Alena for the help especially on that ceiling. And of course, Doug. Just wow! I am very happy to have met all of you and look forward to getting back there for the RTRs. I got a frige today but it came damaged, so have to send it back.  I was waiting on it so as to build the cabinets but they will have to wait. It has rained all but one day since I have been back, making it difficult with all that humidity to do anything in the van, especially painting. So, no rush. If not much gets done before I get back to AZ, we will be fine. (We, as in KaiLi and me). At least the bed won't have to go in and out of the van each day. Hehe. Have fun with the holidays and I plan to head out after Christmas and will see you there. LOVE, Lilli
welcome to the site,does mermadlilli want access to the hidden female section?
Welcome Lilli!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkeyfoot
Geeze GARY , "Hidden Female section" ????

Maybe try "A forum thread for ladies only".

I'm not fooling anybody , am I ?

OK , I kinda liked the sound of "hidden female section"........whahdidgyaespect.....Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh
(I'm a musician and that's my excuse too....)
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

And I love that Avatar...……………..
"Two Cats and THE DOUG"

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Abnorm for this post:
  • MermaidLilli (12-22-2018)
(12-21-2018, 10:21 PM)Cammalu Wrote: Welcome Lilli!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Cammalu.  Smile
(12-21-2018, 09:26 PM)Blacktank Wrote: welcome to the site,does mermadlilli want access to the hidden female section?
Sure, Blacktank, I'm sure there will be value to connecting with them as well. 
Thanks, Lilli
(12-22-2018, 09:49 PM)MermaidLilli Wrote:
(12-21-2018, 09:26 PM)Blacktank Wrote: welcome to the site,does mermadlilli want access to the hidden female section?
Sure, Blacktank, I'm sure there will be value to connecting with them as well. 
Thanks, Lilli

you should be able to see the female campers section now
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • MermaidLilli (12-26-2018)