Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dunno... ummm
This seems like it would be either frikkin awesome or completely gross and nasty.  I'd try it though....

http://chrisgodfrey.me/christmas-tinner/
  [Image: 414097000.jpg]
That ain’t right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • Texjbird (11-09-2018)
I’d totally eat that... but then again I enjoy(ed) C-rations, mess hall food, and spam.
I wonder which layer is the turkey
I cooked a turducken one year. What a shit show that turned into. It didn’t cook all the way through and then I pulled it out of the oven and the hen portion hit the ground. All my dogs and my friends dogs and my sons dog flew into the kitchen and devoured it. The food sucked. The dogs, however, thought it was the best thanksgiving ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some of the most memorable Holiday meals in my life have been the ones that something got screwed up. That also makes me in awe of just how many went off without a hitch.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to justjim for this post:
  • Queen (11-09-2018), Blanch (11-09-2018), Texjbird (11-09-2018)
Holidays, for me, have never really been about the food, but about connecting with friends and family. Spent a lot of childhood holidays overseas eating in the mess hall with the young lonely airmen in my dads squadron.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Queen for this post:
  • Blanch (11-09-2018)
I loved our mess hall but we were spoiled. Field Artillery units have always been known to have the best mess halls.
  [Image: 414097000.jpg]
What, no pumpkin pie?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
Just my $.02 or $.0156 Canadian