Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“The West” in a tent and miniva?
SuAnne put everything in the tent and slept in her Prius.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
(11-06-2018, 06:16 AM)GotSmart Wrote: SuAnne put everything in the tent and slept in her Prius.

That’s our plan, the tent is the storage locker. We’ve come up with a really comfy pile of pads and sleeping bags kinda bed for the van. We’d use the tent for sleeping if we got too hot, and just switch gear to the van.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Queen for this post:
  • rvpopeye (11-06-2018)
Just don’t leave a toilet where the crvl folks can see it. LOL!
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • Cammalu (11-06-2018), Queen (11-06-2018), rvpopeye (11-06-2018), S Cello (11-06-2018), Texjbird (11-06-2018), Scott7022 (11-12-2018), GypsyDogs (11-12-2018)
Good one Badgernator !

Be afraid of the turd genie .........
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

Will anyone be hanging out in AZ over the holidays, or does everyone scatter at that time??

We’re waiting to see if we’re invited to a family thing, if not I’m thinking why stay here.
We will be there
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • Queen (11-11-2018)
Wish we could be there...

Stuck near Houston.
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
(11-11-2018, 05:09 PM)B and C Wrote: Wish we could be there...

Stuck near Houston.

On a positive note there are some nice restaurants in the Houston area...   Saltgrass Steakhouse, Ninfa's Mexican and Pappas Seafood.  Spent some time there working at the Anheuser Busch facility in a previous life.
MORATTA LESSRATTA  OFFICIAL YARC

^^^There are a lot of good restaurants around these parts. It is a major metropolitan area. Unfortunately, housebound with the wife. I had to feed her for the first time today. We do order out some. She was having trouble with spaghetti.
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel