Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to Wabbit?
Last I heard he got the van fixed.   Is he OK?  Is he still out here somewhere?
1989 Honeywell motorhome
Ford E350 chassis.  460 engine
Haven’t heard a thing. May want to PM him
monkeyfoot
I lost internet when the hotspot got shut off this past summer. Bought a straighttalk phone and gonna see how that fits with budget. Van is still running, but it's on its last legs. In Ehrenberg atm, planning on RtR '19. Hmmm, what else...oh!...I now shit my pants when I get anxious(almost!). Been a stressful year lol. Other than that, changed residence to Az, got van plates registered today. Still fulltiming, but I need a better vehicle to keep the dream alive. Fingers crossed.

Will be in this area till at least March if someone needs help with something I can help with. Just shoot me a PM!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Wabbit for this post:
  • rvpopeye (12-21-2018), Cammalu (12-21-2018)
Wabbitttttt!!!!! Thought you had fell off the moon!

Some of us are at YARC Camp at La Posa South and some are in the LTVA close to Q (why can’t I remember names of anything but can sing a whole song from forty years ago?)

BLEEp is doing Christmas dinner at his camp.
monkeyfoot
Well, well, well. Look who poked his head out of the wabbit hole. It's good to see you alive and well.
We wuz huntin' wabbits.
You're a wabbit !
(Thought you might have taken that wrong turn in Alba-quer-quie)
Hold still now..............
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
Thx guys! Hope to see ya's around the RtR this year. Even planning on a shower before hand and doing some damn laundry!!! You all should be proud of my a̶n̶t̶i̶ - social behavior! Although I do get it, first you have to get over the disgusting mental imagery. Lol.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Wabbit for this post:
  • Cammalu (12-21-2018)
I don't know what makes you think is so over the top but I look in the mirror every morning and still survive. lol