Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had to delete a member here
Voluntary deletion by a member of Y A R C ,,,,,,,THAT AIN'T RIGHT . mark her badge , just got another one.....

T W O h s,,,,P. O.
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

(10-19-2018, 06:59 PM)Motrukdriver Wrote: It's with a heavy heart I make this announcement.  I had to delete my lovely wife Anna's account today.  She's been in my ear multiple times a day for the last week about wanting her account deleted.  She says she has nothing in common with anyone here and that we'll never go camping and she has nothing to offer since she had no knowledge... and on and on and on.  So, after consulting with Gary on this and wanting to keep the peace in my household I pulled the trigger.  I tried very hard to persuade her to stay and just read the posts but nope... she wanted out.  So I'm a big meany today.  You can ready the rotten tomatoes to chuck at me..  really, it's ok.

Please tell her that Queen don’t know jack, but I still post.  Tongue  So come on back and join in.
“...she has nothing to offer since she had no knowledge”, heck, change the gender and that describes me... but I still yap occasionally.
They say when you get older two things happen, one is you lose your memory and the other, I forget.

Organized people are simply too lazy to search for stuff.