Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just When I Thought I Couldn't Be Surprised
Huh  At Wal Mart they have in the cooking section in a aerosal can..........DUCK FAT Sick  I S**T YOU NOT!

I have had some strange, weird, and frustrating days recently.  
Sad I'm pretty much at the end of my rope and the knot on the end has started to fray

As I was leaving Wal Mart the security guard wanted to see my receit.  She didn't seem to understand me when I said "NO".  I don't know why.  I will admit to having a bit of a Texas Twang  when I speak Wink

The woman said that I was Rude.  I replied "Not Yet".  I explained that I was tired of being requested to prove that I'm not a thief to leave the store.  She told me to go on & when I was almost out the door she said "Stop Being Rude To People!"

Well I got in the last word anyway.  

I replied with what my 1st Grandaughter always sez to her 4 older brothers.
 Angry YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!  
 WELL AT LEAST I DIDN'T STICK MY TOUNGE OUT...... Tongue .....AND I DIDN'T MOON HER EITHER   

JewellAnn
  I DON'T GO CRAZY
Tongue      I AM CRAZY          
   I JUST GO NORMAL FROM TIME TO TIME
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • rvpopeye (10-05-2018), BCGuy (10-05-2018), Cammalu (10-05-2018), TrainChaser (10-05-2018), Queen (10-06-2018)
Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh
THX TJB.
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
My brother in law is named Duc Phat. lol
"Gourmet Duck Fat": https://www.walmart.com/ip/Gourmet-Duck-...u2EALw_wcB

The two most-local Walmarts have stopped doing those checks. I don't know if they're short of people, or if those YouTube videos 'Say NO to Walmart receipt checkers' are having an effect.

I've always thought it pretty stupid (even for WM) to ask to see merchandise that is in bags, coming from the checkstands. The thieves I've seen running out the door come from the area directly inside the doors, past the jewelry counter. And none of them have bags. And the receipt checks just get out of their way.

I know Costco does it, but people also park their full carts near the food vending area, and if Costco didn't do that, a lot of carts would be leaving with other people's merchandise.
Missed your chance to moon the walmart police Big Grin
Ndjjsbskksnsbdhhdbfbfbfbfhdjsj