Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E bike
I have a eStreet bike.   New last year.  I carted it around for the last year, and only used it a couple times.      Still in mint condition.
Gets about 30 miles on a charge. Depends on how much assist the battery is producing.

Has the carrier rack with the mount to trailer hitch.

Comes with optional basket installed.  3 lithium batteries with charger.  Locks and cable to lock it up.

The trailer hitch mount also has locks.

It is currently in Grand Junction, but I can bring it to you in UT or AZ.     

I paid $1800 ... would like to get $1000 or some trade?  

1989 Honeywell motorhome
Ford E350 chassis.  460 engine
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RoamingKat for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (10-03-2018)
(10-03-2018, 09:05 AM)RoamingKat Wrote: I have a eStreet bike.   New last year.  I carted it around for the last year, and only used it a couple times.      Still in mint condition.
Gets about 30 miles on a charge.   Depends on how much assist the battery is producing.  

Has the carrier rack with the mount to trailer hitch.

Comes with optional basket installed.  3 lithium batteries with charger.  Locks and cable to lock it up.

The trailer hitch mount also has locks.

It is currently in Grand Junction, but I can bring it to you in UT or AZ.     

I paid $1800 ... would like to get $1000 or some trade?  
How far are you from Vegas? I am interested. I have a fellow vandweller that is headed there now. IDK where he is going next...but eventually will catch up to me to help me on my bus build. David
#NomadLivesMatter  
I am stuck in western Colorado for the next ~2 weeks. (Various repairs).

My plan is to come over Las Vegas way. A couple days in St. George, UT..then into NV.

I guess about 17-18 Oct? Later would be better for me Never know how the repairs are going to go...

Is fellow Vandweller coming up this way at all?

1989 Honeywell motorhome
(10-03-2018, 11:33 AM)RoamingKat Wrote: I am stuck in western Colorado for the next ~2 weeks.   (Various repairs).

My plan is to come over Las Vegas way.   A couple days in St. George, UT..then into NV.  

I guess about 17-18 Oct?     Later would be better for me     Never know how the repairs are going to go...

Is fellow Vandweller coming up this way at all?
He's in Vegas now. IDK how long he is going to be there. I might can bribe him to stay. hehehe.
#NomadLivesMatter  
ANP. Sent you a PM a couple days ago

1989 Honeywell motorhome
E bike is still available.

American Nomad Patriot never responded back.

Once I get to Yuma, I will post this on a local for sale site.   

Departing this Friday to go to Lake Mead area.

1989 Honeywell motorhome
(10-16-2018, 05:05 AM)RoamingKat Wrote: E bike is still available.

American Nomad Patriot never responded back.

Once I get to Yuma, I will post this on a local for sale site.   

Departing this Friday to go to Lake Mead area.
My deepest apologies Roaming Kat. As you noticed I have been absent for awhile here. I got myself into a little bind trying to revive another shuttle bus to harvest the parts (engine, trans, etc ) for the bus I'm building. I'm no longer able to purchase it at this time. I first got this bus to hopefully get it running at a cheap price then turn it around for a quick profit. I even had YT'er and Van Dweller- Howie Roll stop by for the last two weeks trying his darnest to get it running for me. Rats did a number on all the wiring harnesses and sensors, etc etc.  I'm working 12+ hours /day 7 days a week so not much time for me to work on it. I've cut my losses on trying to get it running. But it is now deemed "parts bus". Or since my first bus is nicknamed "Free Range" this one should be called "No Range" LOL. 
I am still interested in buying it. But it will take a couple of months to up my bank account once again. If you haven't sold it by then I'll get in touch with you here. Again, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I'm still in Little Rock, AR. Howie Roll is headed to New Orleans tomorrow morning.  David
#NomadLivesMatter