Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Ding Contest!
For Bragging rights, show us the best ding or dent you got in the last 12 months. Tell the story with words and pictures if you would like. The one with the most votes gets the special title of:

DING MASTER YEAR ONE

Ding Ding Ding away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Automotive or human body dings? Or maybe it doesn't matter... ?
(09-10-2018, 05:44 PM)TrainChaser Wrote: Automotive or human body dings? Or maybe it doesn't matter... ?

I think they all qualify. Any ding or dent should be considered. I haven’t thought to photograph my scrapes and bruises, I get lots of those too.

You already have the trophy. Was it a Toyota?
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • Blanch (09-10-2018)
(09-10-2018, 07:18 PM)GotSmart Wrote: You already have the trophy. Was it a Toyota?

No!
This contest is so I can see that others do damage as well. You know, help my low self esteem. And body parts, we can play guess that body part. That’s a whole new kind of dings and dents I hadn’t even considered.

I have already posted my contribution last year.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • Blanch (09-10-2018)
Can I just do a closeup of some rust ??
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • Blanch (09-10-2018)
(09-10-2018, 07:32 PM)rvpopeye Wrote: Can I just do a closeup of some rust ??

Of course!

That depends on where you are rusted  Dodgy
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • Scott7022 (09-11-2018), Blanch (09-11-2018), Texjbird (09-11-2018)
The Citation jet landed in Domodedovo airport and taxied to the private hanger. It was two am and the area sat yellow-green awash in the sodium vapour lighting. I allowed the crew to depart the small aircraft door and waited until the immigration officials approached the plane. Satisfied nothing was out of the ordinary I turned and looked at my charges and nodded everything was good.

I stepped left and crouched to exit the small planes door and stepped on a strap that was left on the floor. My weight shifted to exit and unfortunately my right foot could not follow. My left foot was firmly on the strap that had someone found its way over the front of my right foot.

Weight moving forward, hands denied purchase, and foot denied the usual motion. Gravity works in Russia. So I came out of the plane chin and gut first. Thankfully my feet left the floor an now free from restraint allowed me to fall onto the steep exit stairs. I impacted gut, palms, and chin in a noisy harbour seal fashion and tucked my head and rolled the remaining momentum onto the tarmac. Ending in a "take a knee" position.

There was loads of movement to access my condition. I just bent and kissed the ground and said, Rodina.

I stood ignoring the pain in my shoulder and was surprised no blood dripped onto my shirt. I was wearing white after all.

Customs was smooth as silk.

"Good thing you're fat Mr C you just kind of bounce now!"
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to Scott7022 for this post:
  • GotSmart (09-11-2018), rvpopeye (09-11-2018), Blanch (09-11-2018), Putts (09-11-2018), TrainChaser (09-11-2018), Texjbird (09-11-2018)