Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Anniversary YARC Caption Contest for an $80 Walmart Gift Card
Your vandwellerforum staff would like to celebrate this milestone in the forum's history by giving our members a fun way to win some money!! We have gathered our resources and come up with an $80 gift card to give to one lucky winner (can be mailed or emailed).

We want you to come up with a funny (YARC funny) caption that will have us rolling on the floor laughing our arses off! You can comment as many times as you want, but just one caption per comment as the caption with the most likes by 6pm on Wednesday the 12th, will be the winner. In the case of a tie, Gary will conduct his number guessing game.

[Image: sk6vuhin8qtrflnqet5h.gif]

Let the fun begin!!
viajes seguros
Thanks Gary, I can see it now.

My caption:

YARC Fan Club
Fanning the flames of insanity.
I can’t see anything.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
Is it just me or does your neck hurt too ?
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

bLEEps cooking tonight!
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
Seriously, if you do this long enough you can get Castile soap out of your hair.
YARC : Drunk in the Mud/Keeper of the Dingy/Ears [Image: L3000.gif]/Potluck Contributions Restricted
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Putts for this post:
  • RoamingRaven (09-09-2018)
Amazing , only three hours ago all our hair was completely shaved off !
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

Ya aint doing that right
CoPilots: Cleo & Joe
2000 Tioga 27' Class C
450 Ford Chassis
V-10 Triton
Onan 4000 on-board gas genny

Are you sure this will keep us from getting pregnant?
Are you SURE this will keep the Sasquatch away?