Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prices Roadtrek and Empress
Saw a Roadtrek 190 ('97 Dodge) $12,000 OK vehicle and in OK condition

and

a '96 (?) Triple E Empress ~$40,000 Very, very nice vehicle and in nice condition

In general- This is about what each of these vehicles go for?
Sometimes dweller in 237k miles '07 Grand C-van w/ a solar powered fridge and not much else
I don't know too much about them, but here on the West Coast, everything is high, so location might have something to do with the price.
#vanlife has driven the prices of class b's through the roof,i've seen clean versions of my era of chinook for sale as high as 25k
Change the forum theme-bottom right
yarc stickers
yarc stickers pirate edition
Ok! Wow! That explains it!

'It' being how a little POS is worth more than a quarter of a nice thing that's eight times its size and quality!

Say we go into the B conversion business?
Sometimes dweller in 237k miles '07 Grand C-van w/ a solar powered fridge and not much else
the drivability of the class b's are what make the desirable,not getting off the main road in that class a

used a's are a steal when you look at the original sticker price

i dont think i have seen anything the resemble good in the construction of modern rv's,well under a million dollars,why you see so many home builts and conversions,the factories suck
Change the forum theme-bottom right
yarc stickers
yarc stickers pirate edition
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gary for this post:
  • rvpopeye (09-09-2018)
Yes, figured on my trip South that class A would have only gone in about 5% of my camping places.

Triple E was a high-quality motorhome. They were $1000000 when they stopped making them. And you can see what happens to top-quality motorhomes, they go out of business!
Gary: "used a's are a steal when you look at the original sticker price"

They were also a 'steal' when the original owner paid the sticker price, but in the other direction.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to TrainChaser for this post:
  • Scott7022 (09-10-2018), rvpopeye (09-10-2018), MN C Van (09-10-2018)