Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1973 Chevrolet G-Series Van
Might be a call to see if it still for sale kinda ad.  If it is, this would be a diamond in the rough.  I'd drive it for sure.

https://cars.oodle.com/detail/1973-chevr...867837895/
MORATTA LESSRATTA  OFFICIAL YARC

There's something fishy about that ad... Pics are dated 2005, ad posted in April, it's a P series, not a G series, and for that price it should have sold quick if there weren't too many red flags.
I kinda figured something was up with it. I'd be calling first before taking the drive.
MORATTA LESSRATTA  OFFICIAL YARC

At least it looks like Nodak, cold and flat.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
(08-12-2018, 02:23 PM)Handy_Dan Wrote: There's something fishy about that ad...  Pics are dated 2005, ad posted in April, it's a P series, not a G series, and for that price it should have sold quick if there weren't too many red flags.

Ya think?  Sure, everyone who just put in a new drivetrain and tires would take a multi-thousand dollar loss. Happens every day in scam-land...

Chevy Panel van. Very low miles. New engine, tranny, tires, in last 5,000 mis. New locks and power inverter(wired right)...”
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

They say when you get older two things happen, one is you lose your memory and the other, I forget.