Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fortress build
Saw this in a NM Walmart on the way to Q. Would have liked more pix but it was dark and I wasn’t sure how much patience the person living in it had with a flash, late at night, and it was gone by morning. Beautifully done. Sun deck on top and a place for everything. [Image: d2f406df1d756f6c0793418df5ef32ba.jpg][Image: 01dfdd0ef7ff9fb2924c62efc7ee2ee5.jpg][Image: c3302fca2703b44f82eaeaa3fe21877d.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Two gloriously stinkin' badges.
Official YARC ship’s navigator.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to heron for this post:
  • BradKW (08-12-2018), Texjbird (08-12-2018), AbuelaLoca (08-12-2018)
Thats different. Wonder what sort of commercial truck it was to begin with.
"Life is short, smile while you still have teeth."
It seemed as though the white part might have been purpose built.
Anybody want to direct me to the place where it tells how to do smaller pix?
Heron,   Just speaking for myself I LIKE BIG PICS.  I had a  Pro 12 tablet with a touch screen & it died.  On it I could enlarge pics just by using my fingers to zoom out/enlarge them.  Now the smaller ones are often just blobs with very little detail.  I've even at times turned my tablet sideways.  That doesn't work too well on the new one where the screen just reorients the pic and text to the new top/bottom position.  I do get to see just about everything posted. 

So I'm a semi Happy Camper<<<<<<<<<<Future Camper that is.

JewellAnn & Q
  I DON'T GO CRAZY
Tongue      I AM CRAZY          
   I JUST GO NORMAL FROM TIME TO TIME
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • heron (08-12-2018)
I like big pix too but they hog data I think.

(08-12-2018, 11:36 AM)heron Wrote: I like big pix too but they hog data I think.

Huh   I did not know that.  I guess I'm spoilt in my S&B,  my land line is about $70mo and that's with unlimited local and long distance with about 20 features of which I use 5 , My "high speed WiFi" is the slowest in the world according to my son.  Since the WiFi is unlimited and often hard to connect to I often just leave my tablet on.  

I'm a wasteful person I guess.  One of my "buttons" is paying for things or services that don't work.  If we pay for something it should work with out a bunch of BS explanations about why it doesn't.....at least in my world.  I think I'll have to have a GO FUND me account for bail $$$ if I'm mobile completely & ever have to depend on a cell service for phone and internet.

JewellAnn
  I DON'T GO CRAZY
Tongue      I AM CRAZY          
   I JUST GO NORMAL FROM TIME TO TIME
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • GotSmart (08-12-2018), heron (08-12-2018)
(08-12-2018, 06:15 AM)heron Wrote: Anybody want to direct me to the place where it tells how to do smaller pix?

when you do photos this way the site auto sizes them to 50% page width so they are as small as they can get unless i change the setting

when you do attachments it uses the sites memory and shows up as a thumbnail
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • heron (08-12-2018)
Gary,

I’m still getting simple IPhone (5) pics rejected as being “over 2” somethings...
"Life is short, smile while you still have teeth."
That looks expensive to run...