Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOOK REVIEW: SCOTT D COVEY
I have a position open for a driver. In Africa currently but will be in Europe in a few weeks. Pays well, slightly dangerous, and you need to find an ODD JOB Bolar hat!

I hate golf. Pretentious 'sport' played by vacuous humans...The worst thing to ever come from the highlands. Now Scotch...
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Scott7022 for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (08-25-2018)
There ya go GARY ^.
You can go-fer ,,,,the refreshments !

Has anyone seen ho much they pay to play golf ?
I just don't GET it.
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
i was thinking more socal here's $1000 go get me a bottle of vodka,keep the change and tell Marky Mark we are going with Riddick
Change the forum theme-bottom right
yarc t-shirts
yarc stickers pirate edition
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
(08-25-2018, 07:46 AM)Gary Wrote: i was thinking more socal here's $1000 go get me a bottle of vodka,keep the change and tell Marky Mark we are going with Riddick

"It's an animal thing."
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement