• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blanch Blanchard and her Travel CLog
Nice Blanch. Hope you are healing
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • Blanch (06-08-2019)
[Image: 8575edec3a713d7d158a3084d41ad4a3.jpg]
My house just got new shoes!

I bought this travel trailer brand new in 2016 and it had load range C tires, which are far too lightweight for this load, but I managed to go almost three years on them. This time I got load range D (8 ply) and they feel like they have a much stiffer sidewall. So I am unhappy about spending the money, but I am very happy that I won’t be pulling out of here with high mileage and under powered tires.

Now it’s 106 degrees and I need to go outside and set my landing gear, but I’ll cool off a bit in the AC before I do it. This weather is brutal, I’m glad I have RV hook ups!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • GypsyDogs (06-14-2019)
New shoes are the best!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Queen for this post:
  • Blanch (06-12-2019)
106?!?!? Oh no!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • Blanch (06-12-2019)
I'd get the wheel bearings checked & packed & the brake shoes loked at also if it hasn't been done. When you get sick you watch your so called friends that you've helped scatter like the rats they are but learn how few true friends you do have.
Let me recommend the best medicine in the world, a long journey, at a mild season, through a pleasant country, in easy stages. James Madison

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gr8ful for this post:
  • Blanch (06-13-2019)
(06-12-2019, 09:00 PM)Gr8ful Wrote: ... When you get sick you watch your so called friends that you've helped scatter like the rats they are but learn how few true friends you do have.

Truer words were never spoken. I’ve almost always owned a truck or van, I’ve helped dozens of friends move, bring home new appliances, and taught them basic home repair.  Had my not great knee replacement and for some strange reason everyone is too busy if I ask for help with something... so we pay people to lift and move for us now. It’s a little disheartening.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Queen for this post:
  • Blanch (06-13-2019)
new tires are fab. makes ya feel so much safer, at least it does me Smile

hope you are doing well thru all your tough times you had happening!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RoamerRV428 for this post:
  • Blanch (06-13-2019)