Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Blanch Blanchard and her Travel CLog
Big Grin  I reckon he'll be O.K.     As long as he don't cook bacon nekkid or use one of those old Vega-Matic potato to french fries manual  choppers.....with the steel wire grids.    WHOMPA!! Rolleyes  FFFFFFFF French Fries!

JewellAnn & The Queen who is now awake!   Whoopee!   Comp-knee comin' Queenie  Yum Yum Dodgy
" I STARTED OUT WITH NOTHIN "  BY SEASICK STEVE
               AND I STILL HAVE MOST OF IT LEFT        

MY  Heart  IS GOOD....BUT OH THIS MOUTH
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (07-20-2018)
(07-18-2018, 10:07 AM)tx2sturgis Wrote: Yoozz guyzz are perverts.

I meant, on his NECK.

Big Grin

Yeah, what he said...

[Image: 413956059.jpg]
  [Image: 414097000.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Motrukdriver for this post:
  • Blanch (07-18-2018), tx2sturgis (07-19-2018)
Ah, The Magic Circle.... so many memories!

Today my Wilson Electronics WeBoost broke at the connector to the cable. No more boosted signal for a while. It looks like a proper solder connection might fix it. I have an old school electronics guy in Eureka California who repairs stuff like this. I hope he can fix it.

Bummer for now.

I’m trying to give the poodle a haircut. Wish me luck on that as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • heron (07-19-2018), AbuelaLoca (07-20-2018)
Badgernator
You're Welcome
I try to never fail to recognize true weirdness , whatever form it takes Wink

TJB
Huh  I thought the Red Ryder was your weapon of choice !
Does that mean you will be cancelling your lifetime membership at that all male stripper bar downtown ?
Oh , and OWWWWWWWW ! Sad

TX2
I wasn't referring to the tie at all !
What else do you think he would have been wearing ? Tongue
THAT'S why I asked you to not give him ideas......

Blanch
(Sorry Blanch ,and your little dog,,,,toooo.  I know this must be a disappointment to you both ,
We'll all stop cluttering up your Travel Log now. Rolleyes )
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

Clutter away!

The dogs chased a chipmunk and it hid under the truck by the spare tire. I couldn’t get it out, so I took a long drive with many stops, mailed some postcards, and headed back to camp. Maybe 50 miles in total.

So now, relaxing in my chair outside, the chipmunk just leaped from the back of my truck and my two small dogs took off to chase it.

Stupid chipmunk.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (07-20-2018)
He wasn't done with the dogs !
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • Blanch (07-18-2018)
(07-18-2018, 12:57 PM)Blanch Wrote: Today my Wilson Electronics WeBoost broke at the connector to the cable. No more boosted signal for a while. It looks like a proper solder connection might fix it. I have an old school electronics guy in Eureka California who repairs stuff like this. I hope he can fix it.

If you zoom past a big truck stop, make a U-ey and go look in the electronics section, they often have replacement cables and antennas.
Wondering about Wandering.
(07-18-2018, 03:50 PM)tx2sturgis Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 12:57 PM)Blanch Wrote: Today my Wilson Electronics WeBoost broke at the connector to the cable. No more boosted signal for a while. It looks like a proper solder connection might fix it. I have an old school electronics guy in Eureka California who repairs stuff like this. I hope he can fix it.

If you zoom past a big truck stop, make a U-ey and go look in the electronics section, they often have replacement cables and antennas.

The connector pulled out of the unit, it is a solder fix at best. But thanks for the tip Brian.

Keep your mind to yourself. 

Book Store Paul sells designer socks.  

I was thinking of the Groucho Marks one.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • Blanch (07-18-2018), rvpopeye (07-18-2018), heron (07-19-2018)
Say the secret word and win a prize !
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA