Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New folks on the site
(07-14-2018, 07:26 AM)Motrukdriver Wrote: "... Staying on topic around here is like trying to push a rope sometimes.  ..."

(07-14-2018, 02:56 PM)American Nomad Patriot Wrote: "... Us trying to stay on topic is like herding cats. LOL. ..."

As I was swimming laps, I was laughing at the images of these...thanks!!
(07-14-2018, 08:20 AM)Cammalu Wrote: Hey Xanth, are you building, got a RV or van already?

For now, I'm preparing to start off in a hybrid. Eventually I have a particular RV in mind (I'm looking for my notes on that one...) I just remember it has a Mercedes engine that uses diesel. I have to do more research on it.
(07-14-2018, 01:44 PM)rvpopeye Wrote: Welcome to the posting side.
If you've been here that long , by now you must have decided we're your kind of people ?????  

Share your plans , ask questions , post pictures with circles and arrows , post a story of your "Ain't Rightness".......
whatever ,, Ya know , just  regular stuff.

Thank you! Yeah, I pretty much figured that after a short while. It's just that I have this procrastination habit that needs to be curbed.
(07-15-2018, 04:49 PM)Texjbird Wrote: Hello X and Welcome!
What a moniker you have.  Smile

Thank You for the condolences.

My remark about "rudeness" was not directed to you in particular or any one else here.  I think it stems mainly from answering my apt. door more than once in the last 8 years to men I've never seen before that expect to just traipses  into my bedroom with their ladder for attic access to 3 other apts. in my building.  Even when a Public Housing rep is with them I still don't like it.

I stopped 2 of my meds 6mo ago with out consulting my DR.  All my labs have come back good on the conditions these 2 meds were for.  So am I cured or just lucky?  IDK  Another I take only 25% of the prescribed daily dosage.  This last one makes me very lethargic.  Not sleepy just a "I don't want to do anything so I won't" attitude.  I don't have time to be laying around!!

JewellAnn

Thank you, and you're welcome!!
I chose that moniker since the X came before Y (the two letters in the alphabet that weren't populated; I definitely lean towards introversion.) In the wild, it grows on the edges of streams in sandy soil under a canopy of dappled sunlight (from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xanthorhiza); so it seemed apropos.
I appreciate your candidness; I could learn lots from you!
After hearing more depressing news, I had to restart one of the meds. (It's probably why I'm finally responding to these posts.)
(07-15-2018, 05:19 PM)GotSmart Wrote: Don’t worry about JewellAnne unless she has a BB gun. Then back away.  Big Grin  You are safe online.

While at the supply store, I was in the BB gun aisle, I thought of your post, then backed away (so I practiced)!
If you read the YARC threads you will learn about that trigger happy Jay Bird.   Big Grin

She might tell that story again. It was a great one Heart
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated