Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHooooeee I Still Got My Super Power....What's Yours?
Back in Feb 2016 on CRVL there was a thread regarding what super powers we each might lay claim too.

I have been involved in 2 vehicle rollovers,  two broadside collisions, then there was having a full size Trail Blazer clip my Rangers rear bumper then run their passenger side from the very front of the TB to the rear wheel well across my drop hitch trailer ball.  Lastly in 1973 I was knocked off a concrete boat ramp by my  in charming husband with his new Ford Ranger into Grapevine Lake just before daylight In March.  Angry  Of course I had to ride home in the bed of the truck so I wouldn't get it dirty.  Some how I think he held a grudge just because I shot him in the butt with the BB gun that time  Big Grin Then there was the 357 Black Hawk incident....I wasn't even trying to hit him that time   Angel

Yesterday while driving in the rain I saw a green light turn yellow so I eased up on it and stopped.  Glancing in my side view mirror I saw a Semi coming up behind me.  Then I realized he was going way too fast.  Before I could even process what I was seeing he whipped over into the left turn lane beside me, ran the red light while crossing back in front of me and away he went down the hiway.  Luckily he was driving a bobtailed dump truck!  if it had been a full size rig I think Queenie would need someone else to sleep with.  I still can't believe he made it thru that intersection.

Smile   MY SUPER POWER IS INDESTRUCTIBILITY 

I've never broken a bone or been hospitalized from any of this. Never received a traffic citation. I wasn't always the driver either.

One of my favorite posts on the other thread was  " I can still wear the same size earrings I wore in school "

So who else has Super Powers?

JewellAnn
        AND THAT'S ALL I'VE GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT   "FORREST GUMP"   

JUST SAYING A THING DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL HAPPEN

I'M NOT HERE   Cool   YOU DIDN'T SEE ME

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • heron (07-11-2018)
I have the power to clear a room when I get home from the remodel... and take my shoes off.
MORATTA LESSRATTA  OFFICIAL YARC

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Motrukdriver for this post:
  • heron (07-11-2018)
I raised three daughters. I am immune to “THE LOOK”.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • heron (07-11-2018), GypsyDogs (07-12-2018)
I can toot on command.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ratfink56 for this post:
  • heron (07-11-2018)
Super Power

I got lots of people to call me the Weirdo Overlord and I didn't even try that hard. Tongue

I have also been in quite a few near death episodes in my various vehicles (including boats) as well as in vehicles and boats I wasn't in control of too.
When the road is your home , eventually the odds get kinda thin...

I've been way too close to Moose , I even played chicken with one bigger than my truck with the camper on it but eventually I learned to not do that. (He could have jumped on top of the truck with almost no effort but decided to jump up on a ledge 10' up and 6' away from the road he was in the middle of......( I decided I won the chicken game and drove on to my show venue)...I guess when you have to move close to a ton of body all the time  you get pretty buff. Rolleyes
And keeping with the Moose theme add them to #2..

I can forget where something is in less than 10 seconds !!!
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • heron (07-11-2018)
You are a lucky gal Jewellen!
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • Texjbird (07-12-2018)
One of my super powers is to make tap water taste better than home if you are 4 and 6 years old.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Snikwahjm for this post:
  • heron (07-11-2018), Cammalu (07-12-2018)
I have the ability to make stuff run from power pulled from thin air and....oh wait, that's the solar.

I got nuffin
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to justjim for this post:
  • Scott7022 (07-12-2018), Cammalu (07-12-2018)
...I find things...

and speak 'creature' fairly fluently...
My body is a temple- Ancient and crumbling,  
probably cursed 

[Image: AIDog_Line_Sm_Teal_GD.png]
I am the Ear-Wormer with a Stinkin' Badge 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GypsyDogs for this post:
  • Scott7022 (07-12-2018)
Do you know where my binoculars are ???
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)