Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FatvanSS Dragonwagon L.E.
I'll loan you my AC unit ,,,I sure don't need it right now...................
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

i think mine came with a roof top unit but was gone when i got it

need to work on ventilation,when i shut it down and close the curtains there is no air being blown in,going to paint the vent cover black,the thing is like a light when the sun comes up
I put reflectix held in place with small bungee cords over mine. Helps with hot/cold too.
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
Probably was where that vent is.
If so the ac power wire probably still goes to it and could power another one (or used on 12v to feed a vent fan).
I removed both 15000 btu AC units on my class A , replaced the front one with a 9000btu unit (that could run on the Honda 2K) and a MAXX fan/vent out back. I also replaced the kitchen roof vent with a Fantastic , yup just before moving to Death Valley "Where there was no tribble cooling at all Cap'n" !

Of course I dooooo seem to have lizard blood in me veins....heat is good , to a point.
Not many days I'd consider even warm uptah East Coast Alaska ! oh ayuh chummy, yuh yuh yuh yuh.
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards

i plugged and fiberglassed the ac outlet but did open up the old shore power hole so you can run an extension cord in

it's the fine print,cheap 6x4 rug to block off the cab,actual size 5.3x3.7 but measures 5x3.7,they got neutral feedback for that,will see if it will fit on the floor and if so will cut 2 feet off the one there now to fit,it,s always something
took off metal trim piece,cleaned,sikaflex where the cab connects to the house
[Image: FEtiNdx.jpg]

fire extinguisher
[Image: jUeIOl7.jpg]

new additions,buy 3 get one free
[Image: 83C2lqA.jpg]

might be a problem a happening
[Image: i1nPrjg.jpg]

shoulder harness on the drivers side,bolted right in,passengers doesnt have the nut on the b pillar so will do it later
[Image: CZQ7D7h.jpg]

covered the door window with black vinyl,painted the vent hood black and achieved night time blackout but woke up to disappointment
[Image: X4iChKE.jpg]

[Image: GQeN9Eg.jpg]

typical factory rv crap construction,looks like they used scrap pieces instead of full sheets of plywood between the roof cap and ceiling piece,painting the roof should fix the light coming through,dont want to paint the ceiling but might have to do that to
kinda weird waking up to red lines on the ceiling

no issues with electricity at the moment,led lights,stereo,laptop,2 fans on all night,the lowest i saw was 12.6v and was full by 10am,100ah battery,100 watts solar

do i wish the twin xl bed was a little wider,yea but didnt have and issues
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • rvpopeye (06-13-2019)
Pretty soon there's gonna be nothing left to do but a road trip !

CD wallet/case , anything over 100 should put you in the not seem like repeating so much territory.
I do the same thing for DVDs .

Solar is doing the job ok , even in the land of ever ever clouds. !
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  

i've been looking at dvds too,not movies,one time through is enough for me but things like carson,burnett,star trek and other full series collections

another reason to dislike w10,they took away windows media player,had to download vlc player to play dvds on the laptop

i can live just off Beatles albums,need at least 3 more,white album,revolver and rubber soul,their early works i tend to pick through where their later albums are just that also been eyeing a led zeppelin box set and thats a lot of music,need wish you were here,the first 2 fleetwoodmacs and maybe a later greatest hits,on and on and on,stereo sounds great at low volume
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • rvpopeye (06-14-2019)
Getting some good stuff there.

Getting rid of the jewel cases saves huge amts of space, I pulled out the "Album Covers" and saved them in the disk case.

I actually have all my music and vids on an external drive.
Options.....?
Save the disks as permanent backup or just do a copy drive.
I did both. Used to leave the disks at mom's but carry them in the rig now that she only has one room ..

I used VLC on all my computers that did have media center pre W-10.
It's free , and does many other things besides just play content.

I/you can find almost everything ever recorded on yeeeeeeeewwwww toooooooooooooob.
So as long as there is internet available , the library is really only needed during offline times.
I have a lot of offline time so saving a copy is a good idea . BUT I still turn on YT or pandora etc. just for background music when I don't want to play DJ.

Of course I have a fairly extensive library stuck in my head so unless I have guests , don't really need any of it.
And if I need loud , I can just call up friends that still gig regularly.

Turning volume from warp 11 helps avoid the permanent ringing.......for the rest of your life like me !
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA