Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rv toilet paper or quilted goodness?
I use Scott 1000 anywhere/everywhere i've lived. Campers, septic tanks, apartments and houses. I never liked the quilted stuff, too thick for me.

When my ex gf camped with me she had to throw it in a separate bag as she went through a roll a day! That was more than the black tank could handle and I learned that the hard way. I asked for a demonstration so I could help diagnosis what she was doing wrong to use so much, but she never entertained that idea.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Everyroadleadshome for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (06-17-2018)
(06-16-2018, 03:06 PM)Everyroadleadshome Wrote: I use Scott 1000 anywhere/everywhere i've lived.  Campers, septic tanks, apartments and houses.  I never liked the quilted stuff,  too thick for me.  

When my ex gf camped with me she had to throw it in a separate bag as she went through a roll a day!  That was more than the black tank could handle and I learned that the hard way.  I asked for a demonstration so I could help diagnosis what she was doing wrong to use so much, but she never entertained that idea.

Well ...I had a long smart-azz reply to your post...but I'm sure there would be some offended folks on here that would read it.  Don't you know that women using the bathroom is Top Secret for a very long time. But that amount of TP?? What a big.....ahhh nevermind.
#NomadLivesMatter