Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini Van=Mini Kitchen
Fits pretty nice- Lots smaller than I'd thought. You just sit on the milkcrate?

That interior is really small, though. Is it still getting in the high 20's MPG????????????
Sometimes dweller in 237k miles '07 Grand C-van w/ a solar powered fridge and not much else
(06-11-2018, 02:30 PM)MN C Van Wrote: Fits pretty nice- Lots smaller than I'd thought. You just sit on the milkcrate?

That interior is really small, though. Is it still getting in the high 20's MPG????????????

The milkcrate is just used to have a spot to work. A 30"x80" cot takes up more than 50% of the floor space on the passenger side with my main storage underneath.

28 mpg interstate, 25 mpg town and country which includes some state forest roads going 10-15 mph.
(06-10-2018, 02:18 PM)Mr.LooRead Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 01:02 PM)Motrukdriver Wrote:  the lingering smells and clean up were always an issue.

I don't fry animal flesh inside the van. That is reserved for a 20"x40" plastic and steel folding table $25 at Walmart. The table gets set up by the open rear doors in order to get to the fridge and the tools etc. contained in the indoor kitchen.
On Father's Day, I am going to an NHRA Div.1 sportsman's race at Numidia (PA) Dragway and I will take photos of my tailgating setup and post them in a new thread. 

The indoor kitchen provides hot beverages, instant oatmeal, ramen noodles etc. basically any food that does not give off a lot of stink while providing some heating and humidification when needed for warmth.

HEY!!! I want to go !! My father drag raced NHRA back in the 60's with a 62' Corvette.  He now has a 1988 S-10 with a 327 chevy in it. / My older brother builds pro mod and top fuel engines for a race team. My brother and father are building a pro chassis pro mod car right now with the fiberglass body of.....a 1962 vette. They are getting many free parts from the race car shop that are taken off or changed from the car(s) used by the racing team.  Look up "Team O Motorsports". 
But unfortunately I have to stay here and work.  Maybe next time.  Looking forward to your pictures !!
#NomadLivesMatter