Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U TUBER TOLD ME F--- Y--
Angry  On a old video by "BC truck rebuilder" or some such guy I commented  "Not Funny" four days ago.  Reckon it was a good thing I didn't go with my gut reaction which was "N_ T _ F_ _ _ _Y M_ _ _ _ _R F _ _ _  _ R.  Took the pore ol' thang 4 days to come up with F___ Y___.

I wonder what he'll come up with next?  My response included but was not limited to " "Bubba, Yo Mama, and the horse you rode in on.

I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ONE CUSS WORD!  I WANNA FLYIN' B.S. SPREADER OR SUMPIN' FOR BEING SUCH A LADYAngel

Some folk just can't take criticism.  Wink

I gots way too much time on my hands since I'm sposed to stay out of the sun, don't over do things, and stay on top of my food intake and insulin 4 X daily.  DRs are party poopers! Tongue

JEWELLANN & THE QUEENIE
        AND THAT'S ALL I'VE GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT "FORREST GUMP"   
                              I'M NOT HERE   Cool   YOU DIDN'T SEE ME
                                            I AIN'T DONE ......YET
                                                           TJB

[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • Cammalu (05-17-2018), Wabbit (05-17-2018), American Nomad Patriot (05-17-2018), heron (06-22-2018), Wayne49 (08-16-2018)
It is comments like that that destroy a reputation. 

The Blue Bird Of Happiness must have shit on his head.  Big Grin
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
(05-16-2018, 07:24 PM)GotSmart Wrote: It is comments like that that destroy a reputation. 

The Blue Bird Of Happiness must have shit on his head.  Big Grin

Blush  Now I am confused { Not the 1st time in my life either }  Wink

Who's comment and who's reputation? Please.

Gosh I hope it's not my REP,  I may not have enough time to rebuild it.  I been a little bizzy lately.

Ya'll wore out that mower yet?  Or caught all the fish?  One of the You Tubers I watch travels with 3 dogs and one of them gets excited when a fishing line goes tight because there might be a fish on it.  Martini has fallen in the lake twice "fishing".......she's a little Yorkie.

Jewellann
                                            I AIN'T DONE ......YET
                                                           TJB

TJB ?
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

(05-16-2018, 08:58 PM)rvpopeye Wrote:  TJB ?

And just what do you mean by that?  You better watch it before I'm forced to call you "Bubba" too. 
 Can you even ride a horse? Rolleyes Yankee!

Jewellann
                                            I AIN'T DONE ......YET
                                                           TJB

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • Cammalu (05-17-2018), heron (06-22-2018)
JewellAnne. His reputation. Comments like his are not allowed.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • Texjbird (05-17-2018), heron (06-22-2018)
I think when you get a u tuber to go off, you get like 50 u tube points! U tube points aren't worth anything but bragging rights. So for today, you have my admiration for scoring big in the u tube points game! Think of how many you would have if you actually tried to piss em off! Lol.

Sorry if they upset you, but on the bright side, 50 U TUBE POINTS!!! 8-)
Everyone has been talking about how incredible you are, I have to agree. You're pretty awesome! 
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Wabbit for this post:
  • heron (06-22-2018), Texjbird (08-16-2018)
I have watched some of those where I have trouble believing that someone can be that stupid. 

But they are all around us and they breed and vote.
To be fair, most of them have no idea they are teh dum dums. I like to believe most people don't tell them they are teh dum, because most people try to be nice. I could be way off base though.
Everyone has been talking about how incredible you are, I have to agree. You're pretty awesome! 
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Wabbit for this post:
  • Matlock (08-16-2018), heron (08-16-2018)
(05-16-2018, 07:17 PM)Texjbird Wrote: Angry  On a old video by "BC truck rebuilder" or some such guy I commented  "Not Funny" four days ago.  Reckon it was a good thing I didn't go with my gut reaction which was "N_ T _ F_ _ _ _Y M_ _ _ _ _R F _ _ _  _ R.  Took the pore ol' thang 4 days to come up with F___ Y___.

I wonder what he'll come up with next?  My response included but was not limited to " "Bubba, Yo Mama, and the horse you rode in on.

I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ONE CUSS WORD!  I WANNA FLYIN' B.S. SPREADER OR SUMPIN' FOR BEING SUCH A LADYAngel

Some folk just can't take criticism.  Wink

I gots way too much time on my hands since I'm sposed to stay out of the sun, don't over do things, and stay on top of my food intake and insulin 4 X daily.  DRs are party poopers! Tongue

JEWELLANN & THE QUEENIE
I'm proud of you Jewellen !! Should have sicked Q on him !! That would teach him a lesson by golly !
#NomadLivesMatter