Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miles Irving Adventures mia
We got the opportunity to go to my old home town and urban 'stealth' camp for the weekend... visit with the in-laws, and hang out and catch up with friends.

Found a lovely spot about a block and a half between the river and a 24hr grocery.
On a side street that is little used, mid block, pull-out space. In an area that has, over the last 5-10 years, been 'gentrified' by building a Marriot and a high-end rental apartment building. lol  I was under a tree, so my panels were not immediately visible from the upstairs apartments.
I blame you guys (and some YT channels) for all this going so smoothly.   Cool Big Grin
This was our view-    

Dogs were totally kewl with the whole street-camp idea.

Occasional head-lift during the night to listen - but uneventful night.  I slept great.

No one even looked at us twice.

Except for a local barista that thought what I was doing was  - "Amazeballs that you have the guts to do something like this!"
My body is a temple- Ancient and crumbling
 ... probably cursed

[Image: vanclub.png]
I am the Ear-Wormer with a Stinkin' Badge...
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to GypsyDogs for this post:
  • Cammalu (05-14-2018), Scott7022 (05-15-2018)
Sounds like you're doing "amazeballs",,,,,, out stealthin' 'em all !
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC
13 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 5 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards!
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !) + ROOIRIA

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • GypsyDogs (05-14-2018)
Sweet! Glad you pulled it off without a hitch.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Queen for this post:
  • GypsyDogs (05-14-2018)
Great! Glad it worked so well!
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • GypsyDogs (05-14-2018)