Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot Springs, Arkansas Trip
I bet that zip lining is a blast!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Wabbit for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (05-13-2018)
Wabbit, It was a blast. I could have handled bigger, taller, longer ones. But it was still very cool ! Here are some pics from awhile ago. 
[Image: Da87F7Pl.jpg][Image: VFkShEEl.jpg]
#NomadLivesMatter  
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to American Nomad Patriot for this post:
  • heron (06-23-2018)
I want to do that SO MUCH!
One gloriously stinkin' badge. 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to heron for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (06-23-2018)
Crater of Diamonds is best after a rain. Brings stones to the top.Prepare to get very muddy. They do have hoses to clean up.
(06-22-2018, 11:03 PM)heron Wrote: I want to do that SO MUCH!

Well work your way up to Little Rock, AR and we'll go do it. My treat ! I'll even through in a few nights at this KOA Kampground. All types of rigs welcome. Hit me up Heron if you make the trip. I'm working camping on a pipeline project for the next 8 months.   David
#NomadLivesMatter  
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to American Nomad Patriot for this post:
  • heron (06-25-2018)
Oh, that would be great! We may just do that on the way back to Maine. Taking the northern route west in August so Ed can see Yellowstone and environs, then hanging on the west side of the jet stream 'til spring. Oh, darn. You'll likely be gone, because I don't expect we'll be along there until April. Hope we do meet up somewhere along the lie, though.

Lis
One gloriously stinkin' badge. 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to heron for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (06-29-2018)
(06-25-2018, 07:44 PM)heron Wrote: Oh, that would be great! We may just do that on the way back to Maine. Taking the northern route west in August so Ed can see Yellowstone and environs, then hanging on the west side of the jet stream 'til spring. Oh, darn. You'll likely be gone, because I don't expect we'll be along there until April. Hope we do meet up somewhere along the lie, though.

Lis
We'll see...never know where our roads, wind , and/or adventure takes us. If it's to be ..it will be. I am a the family ranch right now. I got 10 days then back to Little Rock, AR. They're saying the contract will last about 8-10 months.
#NomadLivesMatter  
  • heron (07-01-2018)