Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Sh&^ Making the news over there?
Just got back to the compound from the city. It is 1230 am or 0030 for the rest of the world.

Took me two hours to drive out of Kiev to the residential house. Usually, takes twenty minutes. People marching past consulates and the like dressed in Black Hugo Boss style uniforms with black 'Jack' boots many with red laces and sporting red armbands. Red boot laces in this venue mean you've kicked a person to death. 

Full on neo-nazi salutes in the streets beside and in front of the American consulate. I can see the snipers Marines on the roof and I am thinking WTF I am not Jewish or a Jew but as it is a common religion how is this making them feel? Crazy stuff but I see nothing in the MSM about it. 

I get the rest of the world is focused on the Big Bad Gangster to the East of us but are you kidding me? They are spray painting swastikas on buildings and calling for a new cull of the unpure blood manipulators or openly calling for death to the killers of Christ and I see nothing on BBC, CNN or CBC.

What the hell is wrong with these so-called journalists? 
I so need a fire, some turducken cooked by bleep, and to share an ice cream cone with a pair of Caryotes 

Any attempt at glorifying the horror that was THAT TIME is so fucking vacuous that it is beyond understanding but... Things I see on my drive home...

Tomorrow it is a private jet flight to OPSEC REDACTED and hopefully a little more sanity in a middle east country. Might be dark for a while and so just checking in.
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Scott7022 for this post:
  • GypsyDogs (04-30-2018)
Be safe Scott.
Everyone be safe. Please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I am hearing it more, and I'm not tuned in to that kind of stuff.
Everyone has been talking about how incredible you are, I have to agree. You're pretty awesome! 
Sitting on the airport tarmac waiting for the immigration control and I found a WiFi signal I could borrow. While I was a few glasses into it last night when I typed I am not trying to push our rules about Politics. I was simply making a statement about what I saw on the drive home. I guess the push of my point was while we seem to be electronically more connected and have access to info only dreamed about twenty years ago we seem to know and understand less. Sorry rereading this am it comes off as a little political in the historical comparative narrative bit. MY Bad.

Thanks for the kind thoughts and understanding. I am always safe. Safe is what I do...Looking forward to seeing camels and I really dislike the filthy things. The children are certain I can speak to animals from our previous encounters with dangerous dogs and various farm creatures. While I was trying to hack er ah borrow this wifi signal the little girl said to me "Mr. S can you ask a camel to let me ride him. I hear they spit at you if you don't ask nicely. Is that true?"

After swallowing my coffee. "Camels do like to spit, But if you look them in the eye and say KUUUUUSSSH he might lay down for you. Then again he might spit. Camels are like that. Unpredictable."

"Like my brother?"

"Exactly."
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Scott7022 for this post:
  • Cammalu (04-29-2018), Blanch (04-29-2018), Snikwahjm (04-29-2018), rvpopeye (04-29-2018)
I browse many news sites daily, mostly the headlines. I can't recall seeing anything about Ukraine for a while now other than a Chernybol piece a week or so ago.

Just browsed them all again and saw nothing about what you've seen.

I used to watch some RT, and Al jazerra, but I kept getting my E mail hacked sending out spam to all my contacts with a .ru at the led of the links.

AJ english, they wouldn't allow access saying it could be seen on PBS.

Have not tried either lately. It was as if I was discouraged to watch non pro western Main stream media, and it worked.
LOL! Wow, this little sports car has in-flight internet. However, I have been informed that the bathroom is child sized. It was poised as a question as are most from the little creature. Is their a man-sized bathroom someplace?

Just checked and 15mps sounds pretty good to me. Five passengers and four crew, two pilots and two back here with us. Lunch is being served and now I have to go check out this bathroom!

Yeah funny how the R hackers are so good but always leave easy clues to find.

So with the highspeed connection, I am enlightened slightly that the BBC did do a reasonably balanced piece. Still not quite what I am seeing but then I am not a journo. An interesting translation difference is when they were at the first polite shut down of the gambling the translation was wrong. He said Vory Zacony not just Zacony like was said in the second not so nice shut down. The second means illegal as in illegal gambling place the first utterance Vory Zacony means Thief in Law or the Russian Mafia.
Accidental or? Ukrainine and Russian are similar languages translator could have made an error.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE6b4ao8gAQ
You live in interesting times and work for interesting people.
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated 
Horrible stuff. I understand the KKK is growing again here too. So much hate
monkeyfoot
(04-29-2018, 04:20 AM)GotSmart Wrote: You live in interesting times and work for interesting people.

No, I used to work for interesting people and with interesting people. Now I just work for very paranoid, and extremely rich, scared people. 

Hate is the second worst useless emotion. 

Now I have to go talk to a camel about a cute little girl creature. She has been eyeing them all morning. Nice place I can see for five miles in every direction. Motion sensors are out at four, two, and one mile in a circular pattern, and the rent comes staffed with security and housekeeping. 

Easy Day. As some swimming friends might say.
glad you are safely on the ground in the elsewhere.

keep in touch.

Caryotes say "Hai"
My body is a temple- Ancient and crumbling,  
probably cursed 

[Image: AIDog_Line_Sm_Teal_GD.png]
I am the Ear-Wormer with a Stinkin' Badge 
"it's Beige.."
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GypsyDogs for this post:
  • Scott7022 (04-30-2018)