Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upstate NY gathering
This will be our third NEVR (NorthEast Vandweller Rendezvous. Space is limited but there is room for a few more rigs. If anyone is in the area and would like to stop by let me know. The dates are May 17-20 and it is held about 45 minutes southwest of Albany NY. It is a small venue with a handful of good folk sitting around the campfire having a good time. That's all it is.

Greg

"Where trees Outnumber Man is a Good Place"

http://www.youtube.com/c/vtwinkicker
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to VanTraveler for this post:
  • heron (06-23-2018)
May 25-28, 2018

Lost at the Zombie Apocalypse Memorial Day Weekend "Hosted by Concerned Vanners" at Washington County Fairgrounds, 392 Old Schuyerville RD Greenwich, NY gates open noon on Friday Pre-reg b y 5/1 $40. van and 2 people extra people over 16 $10 Gate $45. trailers under 16 ft. $15. over $25. early arrivals $5. per day motor homes and van pre-reg $65. gate $70 motor homes alone per reg $55. gate $60. call Lucy 518-891-3093 or Frank 203-732-2179 mail to Lost Memorial Day Weekend C/O Lucy McCasland PO Box 893 Saranac Lake, NY 12983

http://www.floridavancouncil.com/vanning...m#May_2018
Great event! Great weather most of the time, wonderful property. Good people pitching in to help others with their rigs...good stuff. Thanks VanTraveler.
(05-23-2018, 12:54 PM)AntiGroundhogDay Wrote: Great event!  Great weather most of the time, wonderful property.  Good people pitching in to help others with their rigs...good stuff.  Thanks VanTraveler.

You must be the gentleman that had reserved the second-floor dormitory?
Yes, nothing but the best for my woman.
This will be our 4th NEVR (NorthEast Vandweller Rendezvous. Space is limited but there is room for a few more rigs. If anyone is in the area and would like to stop by let me know. The dates are Oct 4 thru 7 and it is held about 45 minutes southwest of Albany NY. It is a small venue with a handful of good folk sitting around the campfire having a good time. That's all it is. BYOE (bring your own everything)
That must be real close to where Max Yasgurs’ place was.

Hopefully you don’t get the same unannounced attendance he did.

1989 Honeywell motorhome
Ford E350 chassis.  460 engine
(09-05-2018, 02:06 AM)RoamingKat Wrote: That must be real close to where Max Yasgurs’ place was.  

Hopefully you don’t get the same unannounced attendance he did.

I tried to get a hold of Jimi, Janice and a few others but they aren't answering my emails so I doubt crowds will be a problem  :^)
If you include lobstah in the rider , Carlos might be tempted.....
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  10 "Pine Cone" clusters  , one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
(What a "Stinkin' " honor !)
(09-03-2018, 06:21 AM)VanTraveler Wrote: This will be our 4th NEVR (NorthEast Vandweller Rendezvous. Space is limited but there is room for a few more rigs. If anyone is in the area and would like to stop by let me know. The dates are Oct 4 thru 7 and it is held about 45 minutes southwest of Albany NY. It is a small venue with a handful of good folk sitting around the campfire having a good time. That's all it is. BYOE (bring your own everything)

No rig, but I have a tent as well as hammock setup. If you'll have me, let me know and I'll request time off from work.  Thanks!