Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humidity and heaters
Dang the link doesn’t work. I saw a pallet of them in our Costco last week.
I googled ‘Costco, EVA dehydrator’ and it came up.
The link works for me, but the deal has expired.
Costco still has them and that was about the same price I think I saw last week. I would put one in the front of the van and one in the back if I had two. We have one bigger one and it does the job. We did fog up when it needed to be recharged.
So cool one of those little things works so well for you guys!

I didn't notice a difference with the rechargeable EVA dehydrator in our 25.3' RV trailer. Probably 'cause it's so huge!

I notice a difference with the Eva-Dry Petite Dehumidifier in my minivan, which I use with its 12v cord you can buy separately. I did not notice a difference with it in our RV, so I bought another one. We still had so much condensation all our walls were wet! Not just the windows (so wet they were running down the walls to the floors) but also the walls that were not under the windows. It was everywhere.

Then we borrowed Eva-Dry's midsize dehumidifier from a family member, and had all three running at once. They all filled up constantly, but no noticeable difference. Note, too, this was *without* doing laundry, which I needed to do and hang indoors.

So finally, I purchased a Frigidaire 30-pint dehumidifier, which did the trick. *And* lets me do laundry too. Everything stays bone dry.

I'm sure it uses a ton of electricity, but so far it's the only thing that's actually worked in this climate for us.
Please pipe the 'run-off' from that unit to our area....we need some moisture!

Cool
Wondering about Wandering.
I don't remember where I found this but I like them.

http://ventedcatheater.com/2.html
Traveling.  It leaves you speechless and then turns you into a storyteller.