Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New RV.
(06-18-2018, 07:14 AM)American Nomad Patriot Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 03:41 PM)shadow Wrote: My RV has an awning, and I opened it for the first time today.
I had no idea what condition it would be in, but to my surprise it was in good shape.
It was just very dirty, so I gave it a good cleaning.

There is one problem, I need another awning bracket like this one.
This is the bracket mounted to the side of the rv that the awning support connects to.
I have searched online, but can`t find one. If anyone has one they want to sell or knows
of a place that might have one, let me know.

I have a mobile RV mechanic up here that sells used parts. He strips salvage campers and sell the parts as well. I've saved your picture and will send to him. If he has one I'll get it for you and ship it to you. Wish me luck!
Sent to the guy. Said for me to remind him this afternoon and he will look this afternoon around 3pm. Crossing fingers.
#NomadLivesMatter  
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to American Nomad Patriot for this post:
  • shadow (06-18-2018)
Do let me know what you find out.

Thanks.
2001 Phoenix Cruiser 2300B
On A Ford E350 Chassis
V10 Engine
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to shadow for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (06-19-2018)
Big Grin 
(06-18-2018, 07:38 PM)shadow Wrote: Do let me know what you find out.

Thanks.
As typical I forgot to remind the guy to look yesterday. So I texted him and reminded him this morning. I haven't forgot about you.
#NomadLivesMatter  
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to American Nomad Patriot for this post:
  • shadow (06-19-2018)
(Yesterday, 11:50 AM)American Nomad Patriot Wrote:
(06-18-2018, 07:38 PM)shadow Wrote: Do let me know what you find out.

Thanks.
As typical I forgot to remind the guy to look yesterday. So I texted him and reminded him this morning. I haven't forgot about you.

Thanks.
2001 Phoenix Cruiser 2300B
On A Ford E350 Chassis
V10 Engine