Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
picture problems
attachments have always been problematic with their file type and size and whatever,file hosting site for your pics and just copy url and use inset image for already online pics
(01-31-2018, 11:20 AM)Gary Wrote: attachments have always been problematic with their file type and size and whatever,file hosting site for your pics and just copy url and use inset image for already online pics

Another reason I like a hosting site. Not only does mine give options on url's, including one for forums, it also gives size options up to and including original size which would never come close to fitting on this page.
 The Captain and Crew Finally got their stuff together. 
 Now if they can only remember where they put it.   Rolleyes
I was trying to attach a photo to my posts in threads. If anyone has any more options on hosting sites I would appreciate it. Thank you Ballenxj.
i use imgur.com https://imgur.com/a/BZwXz
when logged in you have the option for forums so i just paste the url in a post and done,dont use this sites add picture
(01-30-2018, 09:42 AM)Gary Wrote:
(01-30-2018, 09:16 AM)Ballenxj Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 05:05 PM)Gary Wrote: are you trying to go from laptop to here vis attachments? or using a photo hosting site?
I have been asked that question too, is there a way to attach a photo directly here, or do you have to use a photo hosting site? I don't know how to answer that because I have always used a hosting site, and don't see any options to attach directly without one.

when making a post/reply right above post reply/preview post is attachments,click choose file then add attachment
Would someone please explain what that last Response means ? in lots of detail Blush preferably. Thank you.
Call me Cute Annie. I'll explain real quick
(01-31-2018, 12:56 PM)Gary Wrote:  i just paste the         URL         in a post and done,  don't use this sites add picture

Sad  Well it's no wonder I can't post pics.     I Ain't Got A Russian Mortercycle   Ain't Got A Pickle Neither.  Big Grin

Back to wortk

Jewellann
  I DON'T GO CRAZY
Tongue      I AM CRAZY          
   I JUST GO NORMAL FROM TIME TO TIME
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • Cammalu (03-31-2018)
Just want ride my motor sickle. Sing it Arlo.  Cool
 The Captain and Crew Finally got their stuff together. 
 Now if they can only remember where they put it.   Rolleyes