Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shuttle Bussin', Bitchin', and Grinnin'. Let's Get it on !!
Dear Jose Delaquinta Miguel Fernandez Julio Jesus Delgado Juan Jr. III

I just wanted to say I found your pipeline video interesting. I wish you could video inside the plant.
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (05-04-2019)
(04-30-2019, 09:38 AM)Cammalu Wrote: Dear Jose Delaquinta Miguel Fernandez Julio Jesus Delgado Juan Jr. III

I just wanted to say I found your pipeline video interesting. I wish you could video inside the plant.
The pipeline part or the drunk off my azz part?   Thank you Cammalu !
#NomadLivesMatter  
(04-29-2019, 12:57 AM)Texjbird Wrote: I AM HOLDING MY BREATH  Tongue

TJB & Q
At this point I am still the "No Range" Nomad.  Car broke down and is shop. Bus brake job is done. Engine still has a miss when under a load at 55mph plus. FFS !!  Don't hold your breath...But if you do ...I hope its from sucking the helium out of a balloon so you can talk funny.  LOL
#NomadLivesMatter  
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to American Nomad Patriot for this post:
  • Texjbird (05-05-2019), rvpopeye (05-05-2019)
The drunk part was amusing but I found the contents interesting. I want a plant tour.
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (05-05-2019)
(05-05-2019, 04:31 AM)Cammalu Wrote: The drunk part was amusing but I found the contents interesting. I want a plant tour.

Sorry...the plant doesn't allow videos etc inside the plant. I might however be able to provide some pictures. Ever since my Imgur acct stopped working I need to find another way to put pics on here. I know some of yall have told me but my CRS is getting worse.
#NomadLivesMatter  
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to American Nomad Patriot for this post:
  • Texjbird (05-05-2019)
Hey Everyone !! Sorry I ain't been here in a lil bit. Been super busy getting bus from Houston, TX to Little Rock, AR. After 11 hours driving bus (with no A/C) back Monday...I made it ! I was towing one of my other trucks behind it on tow bar. Boyy did I look like a Podunk sum biscuit eater ! LOL. The bus doesn't have current tags. Neither did truck. I had one State Police follow me for prob 2 miles..Guess he figured it would be too much paperwork. Anyways, passed prob 20 police along the way and did not get pulled over. Whew !  Mr Howie Roll has been here for the last two plus weeks waiting on the bus arrival. He was able to use the shop I rented to get alot of things done on his rig and cargo trailer. 
Tuesday -Howie organized the mountain of stuff I have bought for the build and organized it out. 
Wednesday- Howie got more work done on the side walls and ceiling removing some steel angle pieces than I would have in a week. 
Thursday (Today) He has the base floor done. Dang I want to put pics up. He even straightened out the big dent in the rear where I backed into a tree. (Yep..I'm a dumbazz). It aint perfect but alot better than it was. 
Yall stay tuned. The official build of the the Free Range Nomad has begun! 

Gary, May I have Howie make a decal or two that says "I hang out at www.vandwellerforum.com"  ?? 

I try to get back here more often. Working 13hr days/ 6 days a week...then helping out at shop on bus for couple hours per day. "Bare" with me yall. David
#NomadLivesMatter  
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to American Nomad Patriot for this post:
  • Wabbit (06-24-2019)
Great! Progress!
Brian

2000 Roadtrek 200 Versatile "The Beast" (it has been tamed hopefully)  I feed it and it doesn't bite me.   Angel
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to B and C for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (06-24-2019)
(05-30-2019, 07:53 PM)American Nomad Patriot Wrote: Gary, May I have Howie make a decal or two that says "I hang out at www.vandwellerforum.com"  ?? 

have at it,does the family ranch have feral hogs that need to be eaten?
I talked to David the other day and he said Howie Roll has 2 Youtube videos on his channel about David's transit bus build.  They are pretty good.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to weigh2ez for this post:
  • Texjbird (06-23-2019), Wabbit (06-24-2019)
(06-23-2019, 10:07 AM)weigh2ez Wrote: I talked to David the other day and he said Howie Roll has 2 Youtube videos on his channel about David's transit bus build.  They are pretty good.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • American Nomad Patriot (06-24-2019), Wabbit (06-24-2019)