Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My e-begging has begun
Check's in the mail. Use it as you please.
The t-shirt fundraising has, so far, sold six t-shirts with a net profit of $32. It takes a couple of months to get paid, but when it hits my account I will forward it to yours Gary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I sent $50 just now. Hope it helps out Gary. Please don't boot me next year. I don't want to make it a habit. LOL ..JJK..Kick my ever luvin' azz out if I misbehave !
p.s. Do you take bribes? LOL...JJK
#NomadLivesMatter  
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to American Nomad Patriot for this post:
  • GotSmart (12-19-2018)
I just sent $26.90 to Gary for the profit on the sale of five t-shirts.

Yay YARC T’s!!

[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Blanch for this post:
  • GotSmart (01-02-2019), Cammalu (01-02-2019), Motrukdriver (01-02-2019), Nana (01-02-2019)
I threw a few bucks in the pot, use it for whatever is needed. Thanks Gary.
up just over $200 now,well on pace for reuping this fall,need hosting,url registering and that certificate so you google will say secure
guesstimate $500+ for everything for 3 years but i'm not going to pay retail but will start the haggle about a month before
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • Motrukdriver (01-04-2019), Blanch (01-04-2019), Everyroadleadshome (01-04-2019), Kaylee (01-05-2019)
Throw a reminder out about a month before and i'm sure i can throw a few more bucks in the pot if needed.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Everyroadleadshome for this post:
  • Kaylee (01-05-2019)
(01-04-2019, 02:56 PM)Blacktank Wrote: and that certificate so you google will say secure
guesstimate $500+ for everything for 3 years but i'm not going to pay retail but will start the haggle about a month before
If they've been charging you for a cert, they've been BSing you.
Free "Let's Encrypt" certs have been integrated into cPanel for a while (i.e. longer than VD has existed).

Use that as one of your sticks when you're haggling. Smile
"Cause how you get there is the worthier part." Shephard Book to Kaylee, Firefly
[Image: dobby.png]

2019-Dec update:
I've escaped Winter!
Finally remembered. Sorry for the delay. Got my head up my ass these days. Lack of vodka time. No drinking a week before surgery. Anyway done.
Is it time to pay for the forum again?

monkeyfoot