Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi,i'm Gary
Thanks for resurrecting this post so it showed up on the search of new posts. Missed a milestone. But hey that ain't right and that IS US!!

Happy Anni to all and to all a good night.
9-12 is one year,still dont have a clue

well 9-11 but i got myself locked out and had to uninstall then start over and somehow havent killed this one
(08-31-2018, 12:03 PM)Gary Wrote: 9-12 is one year,still dont have a clue

well 9-11 but i got myself locked out and had to uninstall then start over and somehow havent killed this one

We have time to create a party Woot Woot
Smile, laugh, it's free and makes others wonder what you are up too
Some of you could read more carefully. Wink /* that's a winking smile, intent being to gently/cheerfully chide */

I did explicitly say "Two weeks and two days 'til the First Anniversary!", so as to give lots of notice for Mo to make a suitable graphic. Smile

I'm generally a Basket Case from two weeks before 9/11 until a couple days after 9/18 (the anniversary of the major cyber attack that occurred after the original 9/11 attacks).
Gary, I commend you for getting anything done during that time period!
"Cause how you get there is the worthier part." Shephard Book to Kaylee, Firefly
[Image: dobby.png]

2019-Dec update:
I've escaped Winter!
(08-31-2018, 02:24 PM)Kaylee Wrote: I did explicitly say "Two weeks and two days 'til the First Anniversary!", so as to give lots of notice for Mo to make a suitable graphic. Smile

I feel like I just got volunteered...
  [Image: 414097000.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Motrukdriver for this post:
  • Kaylee (08-31-2018)
(08-31-2018, 02:38 PM)Motrukdriver Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 02:24 PM)Kaylee Wrote: I did explicitly say "Two weeks and two days 'til the First Anniversary!", so as to give lots of notice for Mo to make a suitable graphic. Smile

I feel like I just got volunteered...

Channelling Gunny.

" No Sir you just got Voluntold."

Thinking we missed a milestone and then not is SO US. We are not right but even while being not right we do it right!
"Don't worry; bout a thing Every little thing gonna be alright now..." Bob Marley
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Scott7022 for this post:
  • Kaylee (09-01-2018)
Does that make us the "Don't Worry , Be Happy" forum ?

It kinda works. But maybe belongs somewhere else though...
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.