Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new required drivers license/ID ?.
I got a notice in the mail to renew my drivers license, and something about you needing to verify your address or who you are with two different forms of ID, something like that ?, and the new drivers license will have a star on it, otherwise you wont be able to fly or go into any federal buildings. This new ID isn`t required were I live until sometime in 2020, so I stayed with the old style drivers license.

I don`t know about the rest of you, but I don`t fly, and I don`t spend a whole lot of time hanging out at federal buildings, and this is just another way for the feds to try and keep track of us. I`m sure the feds will say that this is just a way to keep track of
any potential terrorists, and maybe it is, but I don`t totally buy it.

What is your take on this latest government required bullshit ?.

Its beginning to seem like Nazi Germany here in the states - papers please !.
2001 Phoenix Cruiser 2300B.        
On A Ford E350 Chassis.

Full time since 10-12-18
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to shadow for this post:
  • MN C Van (07-09-2018), Snikwahjm (07-10-2018)
I have a passport and that works.
I renewed my license just a month ago and since I live wherever I’m parked, and only have a PO Box, I did not qualify for the new ID.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(07-09-2018, 06:56 PM)Blanch Wrote: I have a passport and that works.
I renewed my license just a month ago and since I live wherever I’m parked, and only have a PO Box, I did not qualify for the new ID.

The lady at dmv did tell me I could get a passport if needed, so that is an option.
On A Ford E350 Chassis.

Full time since 10-12-18
I don’t picture myself flying anymore.... but I was told that by 2020 you will need a passport or the new ID to enter any social security office. I do have a need, on occasion, to visit that federal office.

(07-09-2018, 06:51 PM)shadow Wrote: new drivers license will have a star on it, otherwise you wont be able to fly or go into any federal buildings.

No star; no enter Federal Prison? Get out of Federal can free card, LoL?

(07-09-2018, 06:51 PM)shadow Wrote: What is your take on this ?

Saw an exhibit on WW I and Minnesota today- There was a (disloyal) German hiding under every bed and in every closet-
So they had to take liberties.

Same, exact stuff they say now to scare everyone about terrorists- same words, even.  eerie.
Sometimes dweller in 237k miles '07 Grand C-van w/ a solar powered fridge and not much else
need to get my sons of the revolution card so i can hand them that and a fu at the same time
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • shadow (07-09-2018)
I don`t buy into any of this shit, never have, never will. This is our government treating its citizens like terrorists, and
we citizens have to keep playing there game to prove that we aren't.
On A Ford E350 Chassis.

Full time since 10-12-18
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to shadow for this post:
  • MN C Van (07-10-2018)
Not much you can do about it.
It just gets you worked up.
Read Mencken, reality, but at least you laugh your rear off
Sometimes dweller in 237k miles '07 Grand C-van w/ a solar powered fridge and not much else
And you will be required to have flu shots as well.
I'm not lost. I'm exploring.
Much ado about nothing. 

I am not the droid you are looking for. Please move along.  Dodgy
Compared to parenting, Cat herding is less complicated
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to GotSmart for this post:
  • tx2sturgis (07-10-2018), weigh2ez (07-10-2018)