Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just another introvert
Ignorance is the lack of knowledge and easily fixed unless one is embarrassed or too stubborn to accept it. Stupidity is the act of doing the same thing over and over thinking that you will get a different result. The first can be fixed unless coupled with the second.

I enjoy helping as many people as I can but sometimes it isn't easy.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to justjim for this post:
  • Cammalu (03-26-2018), Snikwahjm (03-26-2018)
(03-26-2018, 11:11 AM)justjim Wrote: hmmmmmm

busted again.

But to that I can say that there is a difference between stupidity and ignorance. I can only correct one of those.

... and the other puts you in danger of being elected
"You don’t have to go. You can stay home. It’s up to you. But if you let fear stop you from doing what you really want to do, you’ll regret that forever." - Allison Fallon
(03-26-2018, 12:17 PM)justjim Wrote: Ignorance is the lack of knowledge and easily fixed

unless one is embarrassed or too stubborn to accept it.
Stupidity is the act of doing the same thing over and over thinking that you will get a different result.
The first can be fixed unless coupled with the second.

I enjoy helping as many people as I can but sometimes it isn't easy.
Hi Jim,
as both a preferential Heart wiffle girlie who in continual humility readily Admits to ignorance...
plus
also worked as an Emotional therapist (using NLP, etc), I do understand insanity:
"doing the same thing over & over assuming to get a different outcome".
But in such contexts, I never thought of people as 'stupid'. 
Rather, they were merely stuck.
And all they needed was someone ABLE to help them change beliefs often re self-Image, which once healed, allowed behavior to follow suit.
And the best part about such facilitating... people can experience success, that endures... often in 1, to 4 sessions. Smile

Anything else is harmful quackery, & as such should be banned.
I love helping people when they don't ask. I see a need that I can help with I will attempt to help. Sometimes you have to get through their pride (or keep it secret that they even received help). Keeping Karma in check is always good. #BeABlessing
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RepublicOfTXPatriot for this post:
  • Rocki5pr (03-27-2018)
(03-27-2018, 08:56 AM)RepublicOfTXPatriot Wrote: I love helping people  #BeABlessing
Hey David,
You keep this up, & you know what will happen ?, right - Yup, your Reputation will continue rising...

Right now it's only at a mere 2, (sigh) but this can be Fixed easily. Big Grin
(03-27-2018, 01:18 PM)cute Annie Wrote:
(03-27-2018, 08:56 AM)RepublicOfTXPatriot Wrote: I love helping people  #BeABlessing
Hey David,
You keep this up, & you know what will happen ?, right - Yup, your Reputation will continue rising...

Right now it's only at a mere 2, (sigh) but this can be Fixed easily. Big Grin

Awww Thank you Annie !!! I hope you got the PM I sent you.