Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey from Long Island, NY
(05-17-2021, 01:14 AM)Scott7022 Wrote: Welcome from the international NOMAD chapter. I see you were asking about YARC on another thread. This has probably been explained to you by now. I’ll leave it up to the rest of the ones with power to decide if part one was enough or if they need to read part two.

Back in those days showing up in Canada without a passport would’ve been just fine. We have said hello and let you in. Lol.

After 911 the border requirements changed.

Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even crazier now with the Covid-19 permademic.
(05-16-2021, 06:00 PM)rvpopeye Wrote: Welcome aboard Paul
Hopefully you'll find some of the answers you seek here somewhere,
A lot has already been posted , do some exploring and ask questions as you get them.

Try a different insurance company ?...in Vermont , then it will match the plates.
(cops like that kind of thing)

RVs with out-of-State plates aren't unusual at all here, but I wouldn't want to be a van dweller here with anything other than NY plates because I'd stick out like a sore thumb and likely attract the wrong kind of attention from the local cops.
(05-17-2021, 08:55 AM)PaulOnLongIsland Wrote: [quote="Scott7022" pid="72615"
Even crazier now with the Covid-19 permademic.

Don’t get me started on that cluster romance. Getting home is an entirely new page of gee you have nice hair you primary drama school teaching SUKA.

*waves* Welcome from the stuck in one place 90% of the time chapter = )
YARC ~ 2 Stinkin' Badges
ROOIRIA
YARC Name: Tripping Over Shadow 
Official YARC Title: The Wizard of Y.A.R.C. (Popeye says so!)

Future home/rig: 2009 Ford E350 Shuttle Bus
(05-17-2021, 11:20 AM)Scott7022 Wrote: Don’t get me started on that cluster romance. Getting home is an entirely new page of gee you have nice hair you primary drama school teaching SUKA.

You left off "part time ski instructor".
Yeah I forgot that one. Lol.