Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unhelpful error messages
If I screw up while trying to post something - I know!  hard to believe, right? - a yellow box comes up with the following sentence in red:

! Please correct the following errors.

That's it, nothing else, no explanation of what the error is I'm supposed to correct.  Not at all helpful.
Regards

John

I don't like to make advance plans.  It causes the word PREMEDITATED get thrown around in the courtroom!
I'm NOT crazy!  My mother had me tested! Cool
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Optimistic Paranoid for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (12-15-2017), Justacarsofar (12-18-2017)
Anything in the Post Subject box ?
That happens to me all the time.........
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
what am i doing to get the error box,i never get it
(12-15-2017, 10:41 AM)Gary Wrote: what am i doing to get the error box,i never get it

If you mean for testing purposes, I got it once when a picture I was trying to load was very large, and I got it once when I forgot to put a subject line in a new post.
Regards

John

I don't like to make advance plans.  It causes the word PREMEDITATED get thrown around in the courtroom!
I'm NOT crazy!  My mother had me tested! Cool
ok,the text was there but white so you cant see it and it's one of those that if i change the text there it changes at other places in the forum so i change the background so you can see the text,thanks for bring this to my attention and let know if there are any more issues
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (12-15-2017)
Workaround: mark the text with teh mouse; when it inverts you'll be able to ready the wite text.
---
frater/jason - FT 2018.  Retired/boondocking 2020.  
159" Promaster, 570w:220Ah, 35gal fresh
twitter | RVwiki