Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid-19 Quarentine message going around.
There is now a text message going viral (pun intended) that says Trump is going to institute a nationwide lockdown of all businesses and a forced two-week quarentine for all American citizens. This is false! Do a google search on "covid-19 quarentine", and you'll find an article by Factcheck.org debunking this text message. It is a false message started on social media by persons unknown. Some idiot just trying to whip up more public hysteria.
I wish the guy in his caddy with the stereo would go on lock down... Ggggrrrrrr
I'm not lost. I'm exploring.
Is it just me, or are the weirdoes breeding more abundantly than they need to?

I've gotten three scam emails saying that Trump is going to give everyone a check for $1000 to keep the economy going.
(03-19-2020, 10:07 PM)CatPerson Wrote: Is it just me, or are the weirdoes breeding more abundantly than they need to?

I've gotten three scam emails saying that Trump is going to give everyone a check for $1000 to keep the economy going.
He has talked about it.
Trump wants direct payments of $1,000 for adults, $500 for kids in coronavirus stimulus bill, Mnuchin says.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/19/coronavi...-kids.html
Factcheck.org was right... Governor Newsom did it this evening, not Trump. My state of California, anyway. The way the numbers are going, any state could be next, eh?
(03-20-2020, 03:06 AM)S Cello Wrote: Factcheck.org was right... Governor Newsom did it this evening, not Trump. My state of California, anyway. The way the numbers are going, any state could be next, eh?
The snowbirds in my park here in the East Valley of Phoenix are getting out of here to get home before they get stranded.  I'm hoping I can get up the ridge to my summer spot.  Plenty of fuel in the rig toake it and no interstate travel necessary.