Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Club Treasurer
(02-27-2018, 12:03 PM)rvpopeye Wrote: DON'T WORRY ! Huh
Owwwwwwwwwww ! TJB ! Yuz kin stop throwin' th' spinachk nowze , SKHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry  NOW LISTEN HERE BUBBA!  YOU KNOW I ALWAYS HIT WHAT I AIM AT!
          OTHER WISE IT'S EITHER JUST A WARNING SHOT {MISSED YA ON PURPOSE}  Tongue
           OR A LOVE TAP {GRAZED YA A TINY BIT} Heart
  Big Grin DEPENDS ON THE CURRENT SIT-CHA-A-SHUN.

Jewellann
        AND THAT'S ALL I'VE GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT   "FORREST GUMP"   

JUST SAYING A THING DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL HAPPEN

I'M NOT HERE   Cool   YOU DIDN'T SEE ME

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Texjbird for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (03-25-2018)
(03-24-2018, 09:52 PM)RepublicOfTXPatriot Wrote:
(03-24-2018, 06:42 PM)cute Annie Wrote:
(03-24-2018, 09:56 AM)rvpopeye Wrote: Is it me that doesn't make sense or you that can't understand me ?.....
It always makes perfect sense to ME !
Hang in there , when it finally clears up , it will be like "why didn't I think of that!".

Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh
okay popEye,
you get credit Big Grin for 2 points.
and
Had I turned this around 1/2 second, obviously this happens to me ALL the time. Big Grin

"okay David, it's you that can't understand me.
Hang in there , when it finally clears up , it will be like "why didn't I think of that!".

Kewlio... LOL
I understand very little. And what I do understand isn't very clear. So I just imagine what I was supposed to understand and
respond according to whatever comes to my imagination. Which also stays in a dense fog.
Add that in with limited capacity for learning, restricted by fear of propaganda.
Top it off with anxiety of someday actually being committed due to my selective maturity and intelligence. Ohhh and I'm a man.
This all adds up to .........not much. <--and this all came from...I have no clue. That's my story and
I think I might stick to it....maybe. <takes deep breath and points at the sky> Oh look there's more chemtrails !  LOL
LOL 
Nuh, uh. - You ain't gettin' off that easy, buster. (she says Joking for real & don't blame me, it's that there popEye, been eggin' me on, to
try, in vain, to learn his talkin' ways. Good luck with that..  LOL )

Yup, you stayin' right where you were ---> ON the Hook Big Grin WHY ? you ask....
'cause
YOU David said in yer BIO YOU iz ....... "Grade A smart azz" iow David haz an "endless capacity for learning, & Clearly understands plenty...", on top of that,
he's a BOY . clearly he's got Objective reasoning... 'Nuff said,

except fer ... what ? ... how about ...... quick!, some 1 say 'Amen' Smile
ROTP
I like the way you think (or don't think) !

Eithah waie , powah lit'l (orphin) Annie iz gunna hafta due sum sirius kinda decipherin' to finally figga us'n owwt !

Dontchyaknow Chummie !

I tink shee awready haz figgerd owt ware yew iz frum butt wil hafta werk on figgerin' owt ware 'ol pop cumz frummm.

Annie
Hope this helps you some ......OH AYUH !
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC
13 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 5 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards!
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !) + ROOIRIA

TJB
Youze sownd pritti Shure thet yuz misskt mii...
Tongue Mebbe yuz shood opin fyer agin' ? (I'ma runnnin' LO dontchyaknow?) Tongue 
Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh , skheeeeeeeeeeewwwwww !
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC
13 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 5 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards!
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !) + ROOIRIA

(03-24-2018, 11:05 PM)cute Annie Wrote:
(03-24-2018, 09:56 AM)rvpopeye Wrote: Is it me that doesn't make sense or you that can't understand me ?.....

okay popEye,
and
Had I turned this around 1/2 second, obviously this happens to me ALL the time. Big Grin

Kewlio... LOL
I understand very little. And what I do understand isn't very clear. So I just imagine what I was supposed to understand and
respond according to whatever comes to my imagination. Which also stays in a dense fog.
Add that in with limited capacity for learning, restricted by fear of propaganda.
Top it off with anxiety of someday actually being committed due to my selective maturity and intelligence. Ohhh and I'm a man.
This all adds up to .........not much. <--and this all came from...I have no clue. That's my story and
I think I might stick to it....maybe. <takes deep breath and points at the sky> Oh look there's more chemtrails !  LOL
LOL 
Nuh, uh. - You ain't gettin' off that easy, buster. (she says Joking for real & don't blame me, it's that there popEye, been eggin' me on, to

Yup, you stayin' right where you were ---> ON the Hook Big Grin WHY ? you ask....
'cause
YOU David said in yer BIO YOU iz ....... "Grade A smart azz" iow David haz an "endless capacity for learning, & Clearly understands plenty...", on top of that,

"AMEN "  Angel  
(03-25-2018, 03:33 PM)RepublicOfTXPatriot Wrote:
(03-24-2018, 11:05 PM)cute Annie Wrote:

okay popEye,
and

Kewlio... LOL
LOL 

'cause

"AMEN "  Angel  
Good Lord !

David even used my Favorite LAVENDER color. - Well, now that you admitted it, all of us know you David are an Angel...

okay, question:
popEye, DAVID here deserves... at least 1, if not 4 VISUAL-awards. --- Distinctly-different Wink from the others, Agreed ?
i dunno,
who is the Forum's Artist anyway ?

(03-25-2018, 08:48 AM)rvpopeye Wrote: ROTP

Eithah waie , powah lit'l (orphin) Annie iz gunna hafta due sum sirius kinda decipherin' to finally figga us'n owwt !
Dontchyaknow Chummie !
I tink shee awready haz figgerd owt ware yew iz frum, butt wil hafta werk on figgerin' owt ware 'ol pop cumz frummm.

Annie
Hi popEye,

To date, only disclosed in 1 mention re "ware 'ol pop cumz frummm"
Intentionally brief, as was testing the waters ...
and
re " sum sirius kinda decipherin' to finally figga us'n owwt ! Dontchyaknow Chummie ! "
From the (unmentionable) place, it became OBVIOUS 
from the Getgo (even before I read ALL 160 Exclamation pgs.) that you are all about humorous Big Grin fun.
Yet
for sundrous reasons incldg. my closest family; most likely "a-Wanderin... in broad barren & dry (tho hungry) desert", is not my present calling. And
thus I contend myself with *be-friending* you from afar; Unless you wanna Stay awhile on some of our fruitful land. 10+ already did.
and
re "powah lit'l (orphin) Annie" - a child whose parents are dead or have abandoned such kiddos permanently. ---- Fortunately,
evil which does not kill us outright, can only make us Heart *stronger...*

sooo

Question (yup iz full o' them, forevuuuu LOL):
Would you help me figger-out, Pwease, in which Category... to start discussions in, pretty Pwease... Thank you  Smile popEye
Asking partly,
as the (unmentionable) place told....... me THAT i was wrong. Yup, privately I "ain't right" in the Judgment of most peeps.
Fortunately no real nasty warnings.
(03-25-2018, 08:31 PM)cute Annie Wrote:

Dontchyaknow Chummie !
I tink shee awready haz figgerd owt ware yew iz frum, butt wil hafta werk on figgerin' owt ware 'ol pop cumz frummm.

Annie
Hi popEye,

and
re " sum sirius kinda decipherin' to finally figga us'n owwt ! Dontchyaknow Chummie ! "
from the Getgo (even before I read ALL 160 Exclamation pgs.) that you are all about humorous Big Grin fun.
Yet
for sundrous reasons incldg. my closest family; most likely "a-Wanderin... in broad barren & dry (tho hungry) desert", is not my present calling. And
thus I contend myself with *be-friending* you from afar; Unless you wanna Stay awhile on some of our fruitful land. 10+ already did.
and
re "powah lit'l (orphin) Annie" - a child whose parents are dead or have abandoned such kiddos permanently. ---- Fortunately,

sooo

Would you help me figger-out, Pwease, in which Category... to start discussions in, pretty Pwease... Thank you  Smile popEye
Asking partly,
as the (unmentionable) place told....... me THAT i was wrong. Yup, privately I "ain't right" in the Judgment of most peeps.
I had no problem reading what you just typed. It's almost like that's is my native language.  Tongue Big Grin   
I start discussions everywhere on here. I probably need some directions myself. But nobody said anything...yet.
(03-26-2018, 09:19 AM)RepublicOfTXPatriot Wrote:
(03-25-2018, 08:31 PM)cute Annie Wrote:

Dontchyaknow Chummie !

Annie
Hi popEye,

and
Yet
and

sooo

Asking partly,
I had no problem reading what you just typed. It's almost like that's is my native language.  Tongue Big Grin   
I start discussions everywhere on here. I probably need some directions myself. But nobody said anything...yet.
Aaww, THANKS for saying that David.
~~~~ me wiffle HEART is Adancin'... & iz sooooooooooooooooooo Heart oooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY Cool