Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disillusioned
[Image: 61.png]
Change the forum theme-bottom right
yarc stickers
yarc stickers pirate edition
^^Giorgio cracks me up! Haven't seen him in awhile but I don't watch TV anymore. Just stream some stuff, I almost miss him lol.
Everyone has been talking about how incredible you are, I have to agree. You're pretty awesome! 
(03-21-2018, 04:30 PM)Wabbit Wrote: ^^That's hilarious. It looks like a sombrero lol. Like the t-shirt!

It's said that the hat can deflect radar, heat sinking missiles, and geothermal imagining, fake news/proganda...but I know that most of all it will repel most  sheeple. I tried it at the mall. But for some reason it attracts people at Wal-Mart. LOL
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to RepublicOfTXPatriot for this post:
  • Ballenxj (03-22-2018), Snikwahjm (03-22-2018), Texjbird (03-23-2018)
ROTP
^You "Ain't Right" and to show my appreciation ....
I hereby award you this Chevy Volt-- Chewbacca Edition , perfect for those tinfoil hat trips !

It's and electric so you can sneak up on people with it,,,,,,yeah right !
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC
13 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 5 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards!
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !) + ROOIRIA

(03-22-2018, 05:54 AM)rvpopeye Wrote: ROTP
^You "Ain't Right" and to show my appreciation ....
I hereby award you this Chevy Volt-- Chewbacca Edition , perfect for those tinfoil hat trips !

It's and electric so you can sneak up on people with it,,,,,,yeah right !

<Takes Bow> Thank You Popeye!!  That would make an awesome towable !! I'll take it !!  Might have to add some real or fake fur to it. I have a friend that does art cars. I'm sure he would run "wild" with it. But depending on his sobriety it may end up looking like a rolling angry pubic mound. LMAO !!
Well , it's just a digital one ! sorry .

Your friend sounds like he needs to join the club though...... Wink
Maybe he could help on the bus build ????
(You'll have to comb the fur on top so it won't shade the solar !!!)
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC
13 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 5 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards!
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !) + ROOIRIA