Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plugin to read members private messages
(02-16-2018, 10:38 AM)Gary Wrote: with mybb 1.8 you cant read them,you have to add the plugin to do so,google mybb 1.8 and you can check out all the plugins for it

Gary, no offense, but the truth is, I actually don't care enough about whether or not you can read my "private" messages that I won't waste my time checking up on it.
Regards

John

I don't like to make advance plans.  It causes the word PREMEDITATED get thrown around in the courtroom!
I'm NOT crazy!  My mother had me tested! Cool
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Optimistic Paranoid for this post:
  • Gunny (02-16-2018)
(02-16-2018, 11:08 AM)Optimistic Paranoid Wrote:
(02-16-2018, 10:38 AM)Gary Wrote: with mybb 1.8 you cant read them,you have to add the plugin to do so,google mybb 1.8 and you can check out all the plugins for it

Gary, no offense, but the truth is, I actually don't care enough about whether or not you can read my "private" messages that I won't waste my time checking up on it.

just trying to be as transparent as i can
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • Gunny (02-16-2018), Texjbird (02-17-2018), heron (02-23-2018)
I don’t know if CRVL reads them, when I was put on moderation there, HDR asked what I typed. I sent the entire message copy and paste. No threat, just telling Patty (PNolans) to keep my name out of his effing mouth. I did not type effing, I used the actual word. Patty took offense. Too bad for him.

Rob
Once More Unto The Breach, Dear Friends, Once More.
Privacy is an illusion believed by sheep.

Anything you type and picture you send on the internet is available. The resources to find it might not be worth the value of the discovery but...

before someone chimes in about various PK2 B2B 128bit encryption blah blah programs. If THEY want it THEY will get it. Going out on a VPN via an onion browser on the dark web using an encrypted anonymous email server with a one-time cypher key delivered in a non-binary fashion is the only true dark mail. But if the computer you read it on is connected the content is still viewable even if you never resend it. Too much trouble in my opinion.

Don't send what you wouldn't want your mother to see, and follow Gunnys example, never say anything in private you wouldn't say in public.
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Scott7022 for this post:
  • rvpopeye (02-17-2018), Gunny (02-17-2018), heron (02-23-2018)
"Vandweller NSA"? Wow! LOL
i was almost hippie home birth named moonbeam or whatever,kinda wish it so now,i'd be just fine having no numbers at all
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blacktank for this post:
  • S Cello (02-17-2018)
II would like to see a topic area for information from everyone on where to find water, dumps, etc in each general area.

For example. Ehrenberg has water,trash, and tank dump all at the laundry at mall....but for groceries go to Blythe west on 10. Exit 7.
Quartzsite has a place called the pitstop..water, dump, and propane. But..trash goes to the transfer station Sunday thru Wednesday only. Both are on 95 going north. Transfer station is just before the cell tower. Groceries are very expensive...roadrunner is on the main drag. But, it might almost be cheaper to go to Blythe (25 miles);or Parker. Parker is cheaper.

Anyone able to post about any area would be great info for those going into an area first time.

Maybe move this to the new topic and change the title?

1989 Honeywell motorhome
Ford E350 chassis.  460 engine
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RoamingKat for this post:
  • AbuelaLoca (02-21-2018)
Kat are you still in Ehrenberg? We are down by the river for the next couple of days. Let me know where you are and I’ll ride over for a visit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkeyfoot
(02-17-2018, 11:10 AM)Gary Wrote: i was almost hippie home birth named moonbeam or whatever,kinda wish it so now,i'd be just fine having no numbers at all

On this slight tangent; ... I was told by my mother (and later had confirmed by both my father and one of my grandmothers) that I came within a initial working writing implement of being named Isaac Charles, which would have made me I.C. Berg.  How did this conversation come up???  The woman my mother shared a hospital room with when she was in labor contacted her on Facebook; and she DID name her twin girls Ima and Ura (ready for this?) Hoar (officially pronounced Hair).  Damn 60's lifestyles!!!!!

Now returning you to the official topic ....
"You don’t have to go. You can stay home. It’s up to you. But if you let fear stop you from doing what you really want to do, you’ll regret that forever." - Allison Fallon
Things may be finally turning around here so I'll *TRY to take my laptop to the hospital and work on it there! I really need to get my life back!! On a positive note, I will be getting my transmission fixed soon!!!!!! I need some of my normality back!
viajes seguros
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to AbuelaLoca for this post:
  • Ballenxj (02-21-2018), Snikwahjm (02-22-2018), heron (02-23-2018)