Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ny times article about the rtr
I'm fairly new to both CRVL and this forum. I found out during my very first post when I expressed my negative opinion about the BLM. I was contacted by the admin. I'm trying to find one where a person can say whats on their minds about anything connected to Vandwelling/ Nomad life. Things are not always peaches and cream. CRVL is was said by mentioning the BLM in a negative light was "political". WTH? Anyways...sorry...I've had a heck of trip just now. Rig broke down and cost me $250 in parts and 3 hour delay. Could have been worse. There were many blessing in the challenges I faced today.
(02-01-2018, 06:46 PM)RepublicOfTXPatriot Wrote: I'm fairly new to both CRVL and this forum. I found out during my very first post when I expressed my negative opinion about the BLM. I was contacted by the admin. I'm trying to find one where a person can say whats on their minds about anything connected to Vandwelling/ Nomad life. Things are not always peaches and cream. CRVL is was said by mentioning the BLM in a negative light was "political". WTH?  Anyways...sorry...I've had a heck of trip just now. Rig broke down and cost me $250 in parts and 3 hour delay. Could have been worse. There were many blessing in the challenges I faced today.

this forum came to be because of the extreme one sided censorship of crvl,we have yet to delete someones opinion here,we dont want common politics or religion but everything else is fair game 
forum rules
Change the forum theme-bottom right
yarc stickers
yarc stickers pirate edition
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gary for this post:
  • RepublicOfTXPatriot (02-02-2018)
One thing that Bob doesn't seem to want to face is that politics is the THE reason why so many people are living in their vans, trucks and cars.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TrainChaser for this post:
  • RepublicOfTXPatriot (02-02-2018)
(02-02-2018, 12:03 PM)TrainChaser Wrote: One thing that Bob doesn't seem to want to face is that politics  is the THE reason why so many people are living in their vans, trucks and cars.

Exactly !! Too much regulation, taxes, etc etc ...gov intrusion= loss of Liberty.  Therefore I think honest discussion could be a thread just for that subject. And like anything else..if you don't like it..don't go in the thread. IMO. 

‘They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.’ (Benjamin Franklin)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RepublicOfTXPatriot for this post:
  • Ballenxj (02-02-2018)
(02-02-2018, 01:46 PM)RepublicOfTXPatriot Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 12:03 PM)TrainChaser Wrote: One thing that Bob doesn't seem to want to face is that politics  is the THE reason why so many people are living in their vans, trucks and cars.

Exactly !! Too much regulation, taxes, etc etc ...gov intrusion= loss of Liberty.  Therefore I think honest discussion could be a thread just for that subject. And like anything else..if you don't like it..don't go in the thread. IMO. 

‘They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.’ (Benjamin Franklin)
 I think that's what we're hoping for around here. Cool
 Who ever said newer is always better was grossly misinformed!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ballenxj for this post:
  • RepublicOfTXPatriot (02-03-2018)
Not that anyone else really cares but the duplex condo i am in is just getting old, taxes/fees maintenance costs are making it a less than profitable enterprise for the landlord/owner.  Theres been assessments from the HOA in 2 out of the last 3 years, and more to come. I think the guy is selling because he’s not making enough off it as compared to some other investment. The other side is occupied by a 72 yr old guy who has COPD and heart problems and exists off of social security. To the landlords credit, he has never raised that guys rent in 9 years.  

I think I’m safe for now as no one is very interested in the place it seems. When I get notice that it is sold, i will have 30 days to vacate, whch should be enough time for me to get the vehicle equipped and start out.  

I still am thankful for what I learned through reading old crvl posts, especially SW’s electrical threads and replies. Thats probably helped me the most. I’m very glad to leave all their drama, and posters consumed with increasing their post counts and reputation points. 

Thanks Gary for the planning and taking the leap of faith to get this one started. And thanks to your selected mods, who are not abusing their powers like what I saw and experienced “over there”.

Shy
Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?

[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to TWIH for this post:
  • S Cello (02-04-2018), Cammalu (02-04-2018), RepublicOfTXPatriot (02-04-2018), Snikwahjm (02-04-2018), RoamingKat (02-14-2018)