Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boondockers with benefits campground Arco Idaho
(04-01-2018, 11:48 AM)RepublicOfTXPatriot Wrote: Thank you! I have a few friends up your way. IDK if you ever heard of the "Idaho 3%'ers"  it's a militia group.

I do, and have talked with a few over the years.  I would consider myself a 3%er save for finding a few of them in Idaho and our Idaho Second Amendment Alliance to be at best hypocrites to worst liars.   The KOA a few years ago tried to use my being a gun owner as an attack on me, used to call the sheriff on me every other day; literally.  The worst thing I had ever done was to have an open carry holster on my body while talking on the phone on my own property.   Then during the whole issue the local 3% group along with the ISAA talked me into holding an open carry event, asked me to rent port a potties and told me how they had carpools of people lined up for the vent.  Then the day of the event not one person outside my immediate family showed up.  One of the local deputies even used my 'attempt to have an open carry event' against me locally later that same year, making it even funnier since it wasn't my idea.   So nothing personally to your friend, who I may or may not know; but I don't trust them anymore. 
  The local news interviewed me over the whole matter and basically made the tv news saying 'oh my god, how can someone who lives so close to a commercial campground be allowed to even own a gun.'   The irony is now that no one cares about me and everyone knew it was about my free campground not about guns, the KOA owner shoots his 12 gauge and 45acp inside his campground at squirrels and such, even when he has guests.  
  If you want more specific than that, call me.  But thats my gripe with the Idaho guys.  I make the phone calls when any of the groups wants people to fight for laws and such, I even show up to events, but I won't give a dime to any of them after that incident.   I give to GOA and Oathkeepers instead.
P.S. I was at the Bundy Ranch Standoff under the bridge.  Eric Parker (Idaho 3%) was the guy on the bridge. But what you say is sad that there are so many wanna be's out there. I don't consider myself 3% etc. I'm just a Patriotic American. Of course I live(domicile) in Texas. "I gave all my guns and ammo to the women and children's center and a few to elderly homeless."  Cool
I got together and had a concert with the Texas State Militia- Phoenix North Texas Division. I hired Jordan Page to sing. He wrote and sings a ballad called "One Cowboy's Stand For Freedom" about Lavoy Finicum. He's the rancher that was murdered in Oregon. (see quote). Lavoy's wife and one daughter were there in attendance sitting to the left of the stage. Here's a video of it that I made. 
https://youtu.be/_J3zNOwk_C4
My memory is horrible so I'm not going to name names, but at least one of the posers that were involved in the event at my place had claimed to have gone to Nevada for Bundy. I wish I had but sadly finances and medical kept me down at the time. I'm a little healthier now, finances not that great but something like that I could manage now for at least a while.

I will say it was the founder and president of the Idaho Second Amendment Alliance who was the other culprit on me. I'll check out your video, and anyone, especially guys like you if you ever need a spot to hang or a base camp for something, just holler.
I don't think anyone has asked before............
Is Honey the dog ?
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC
13 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 5 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards!
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !) + ROOIRIA

http://www.cheaprvliving.com/forums/show...y%27s+park

"Ok, long story short, disabled vet, mostly functional now. But having experienced homelessness I decided when I got back on my feet first thing I would do is a cheap piece of land I could park an RV on and never be in that situation again, no loans or worry of repossession. That said, I'm on 8 acres I'm mostly not using. I parked a couple cars, an RV, and an old mobile home I bought for storage, so I needed part of 1 acre. When I bought the place I had been taking care of a yellow lab named Honey for my daughter since she went to college about the time everything went bad. I jokingly named this place 'Honey's Park' when we moved in, then a month or so later she died in the middle of the day, at 5 years, of an aneurysm. But now in her honor I want it to be 'Honey's Park'."
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BCGuy for this post:
  • GotSmart (04-09-2018)
Honey’s Park is on the map as a possibility   

We are not 100% where we will be going next.
Please don’t feed the trolls 
(04-09-2018, 02:27 PM)rvpopeye Wrote: I don't think anyone has asked before............
Is Honey the dog ?

Actually many have, and this is very detailed on my website.  But Honey was the Yellow lab of my daughters that has since passed back in 2012.  The dog in my current profile photo is Ruby the Red Tick Hound, aka American English Coonhound.    The park was for Honey as a place I promised her she would have her own park some day when I was homeless for a time due to medical issues. 

Ironically you can now call me Honey, and it's what my ex wife called me.  (wink) j/k
Skuh kuh kuh kuh  , guess I'll pass......Good name for the park though.
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC
13 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 5 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards!
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !) + ROOIRIA