Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Putts
Awesome balls! Great to see you out of what is old and into something fresh. All the best on the engine swap. Do it right and overdo it well. puts a fire under my feet as well. I like it here but we ain't moving enough!
Beast Master,JunkyMonkey,Drinks with Wolves,Fup'd Duck,Sheriff Ricochet Cockroach 4B's 1 cluster,3 TFMS Tempory Weirdo Overlord replacement 
You’ve just got to meander Putts over to the rtr. All the stepvans were parked together and none of them were even close to what Putts has turned out to be. He’s way too nice not to show off.
monkeyfoot
(09-03-2018, 02:29 AM)Scott7022 Wrote: All the best on the engine swap. Do it right and overdo it well. 

Yeah, that's why I decided not to have it done in Bozeman. The folks I talked to were competent, but they weren't asking enough questions, and weren't offering options that indicated they really knew what I was on about. Current engine is running fine, Imma wait 'til I find the right wrench with the right skills and attitude for the project.

(09-03-2018, 06:21 AM)Cammalu Wrote: He’s way too nice not to show off.

I tell ya, showing Putt off to the guys here at the rally is a treat. The reaction is almost always the same when they poke their head into the cabin: "Holy CRAP! I wasn't expecting this at all. This is great!" Even more satisfying, however, is just sitting here with my morning coffee, Dart eating his breakfast, feeling absolutely comfortable and confident in my road boat.

[Image: sip.gif]
YARC : Drunk in the Mud/Keeper of the Dingy/Ears [Image: L3000.gif]/Potluck Contributions Restricted
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Putts for this post:
  • rvpopeye (09-03-2018), Vesper (09-08-2018)