Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2000 Ford E350 15 Passenger Van Build
Oh, while I'm on a roll here... here's Spottie, I took the photos just now

[Image: IMG_0118.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0121.jpg]

And here is some fabric my daughter Jen got for my curtains. I wear Hawaiian shirts most of the year, and I LOVE this fabric! She is here with me this week to make the curtains for me.

[Image: IMG_0122.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to S Cello for this post:
  • Justacarsofar (01-06-2018), American Nomad Patriot (06-06-2018)
sawEEt! you are on a Roll there buddy!  Cool (Spottie is beautiful too)
title~ "Deliberate Discharge" 3 "Stinkin Badges" 1 "Flying manure spreader" 1 "Pink Elephant"  Tongue
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Justacarsofar for this post:
  • S Cello (01-06-2018)
Nice progress on the build!!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to evaDnaMnaV for this post:
  • S Cello (01-06-2018)
WOW! Seems like I blinked or something, and suddenly you're almost done? Nice build. Smile
 The Captain and Crew Finally got their stuff together. 
 Now if they can only remember where they put it.   Rolleyes
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ballenxj for this post:
  • S Cello (01-06-2018)
You'll have a nice home there!

I had a Dalmatian , bred from those Harlequin Danes.
(The spots make 'em smarter.... It's true , I tell ya !)
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

Really nice. Thanks for the tour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkeyfoot
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cammalu for this post:
  • S Cello (01-06-2018)
(01-06-2018, 08:32 AM)rvpopeye Wrote: You'll have a nice home there!

I had a Dalmatian , bred from those Harlequin Danes.
(The spots make 'em smarter....  It's true , I tell ya !)

This made me smile bigly.  Spottie is so smart that he successfully plays the part of a dog saying "duhh" most of the time. He is a good hearted 140lb lap dog. He is very obedient. I never have to yell at him.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to S Cello for this post:
  • Ballenxj (01-06-2018), rvpopeye (01-06-2018), Justacarsofar (01-06-2018), American Nomad Patriot (06-06-2018)
OH , my dog was working on string theory when she died of old age Wink .
Stay Tuned
rvpopeye

Weirdo Overlord  YARC 
ROOIRIA  
15 "Stinkin'Badges"  a "Full Monty Badge" 2 "Just Ignore Me" clusters  4 "Pine Cone" clusters  one "Stinkin' Badger" and 7 of the coveted "Flying Manure Spreader"awards
1 of which is a limited edition Turkey Poop Spreader (What a "Stinkin' " honor !)

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • Justacarsofar (01-06-2018)
Great documentation pics!  If you can tell us more about your choice of fasteners, glue or adhesive, that sort of thing so a person who buys a passenger van like yours will have more of an idea what to use or buy.

Also, explain more on how the rear ac and heating lines and ducts were removed, I’d have thought that would take professional assistance due to Freon.  Any other issues or concerns with the original walls and all that coming out?

How much time did you spend to get this far, so others can gauge the amount of work that is needed.  Any special tools or bits for removal of existing bolts? What did you do with the seats?

You mentioned running water lines but I did not see you talk about your plumbing plans, waste water and fresh water storage etc.

Any plans for a microwave?  Curtain across the front?  What kind of led or other lighting will you use?
Did the wall and ceiling finish get air nailed, if not, did you use finish nails or brads?  Adhesives?  Any problems with the finish wood splitting since it’s so thin?

Oh and how many miles are on it and cost to purchase?  What mechanical repairs were or are expected?

Are you planning on an alternator charging line through a continuous duty solenoid?

Great solar and battery package, how much was that?

Thanks again!   Smile
They say when you get older two things happen, one is you lose your memory and the other, I forget.

Organized people are simply too lazy to search for stuff.
(01-06-2018, 12:26 PM)rvpopeye Wrote: OH , my dog was working on string theory when she died of old age Wink .

LMAO!!! I love your sense of humor, we gotta meet up out there some day.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to S Cello for this post:
  • Justacarsofar (01-06-2018), rvpopeye (01-07-2018), American Nomad Patriot (06-06-2018)