Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dizzy(er)
If they CAN combine the two technologies , I'm sure they will ....eventually !

For now I'm just happy to hear you (Gunny) will have a new complete device on guard .

There's good times with your new " Cool "Ain't Right" squad Big Grin " you shouldn't miss out on and this will get ya through a bunch more  !  

Go Go Gunny !
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • Gunny (01-12-2018)
Rvpopeye: "If they CAN combine the two technologies , I'm sure they will ....eventually !"

I haven't had breakfast yet, so maybe my brain isn't functioning properly (if ever), but do you mean that if they combine the technologies, Gunny can be put into a microwave??? Seems counterproductive to me.
No , I didn't say anything about microwaves....pacemakers !
I was talking about the new wireless phone charging tech that is getting popular lately.
It would seem like something good if all pacemakers used today need to be completely replaced when the battery just gets low. (of course the things don't touch off often and batteries should last but , well gunny needs a fresh battery !

(Maybe I should just apply for a patent on my idea before it's too late.) Rolleyes
stay tuned 
popeye

Weirdo Overlord : FMS Fleet Ops , Awards , Badges ,  aka Tamerlane the Impaler Mod.
Okay, that sounds better. I hope they get him set up so he doesn't keep falling on the floor. That's gotta hurt -- esp if they're electrocuting him to do it.
Well , I hope the mfg geniuses figure out why it did turn on !
(That better not be the low battery alert   Rolleyes ....)
stay tuned 
popeye

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to rvpopeye for this post:
  • Ballenxj (01-13-2018), Gunny (01-13-2018)