Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Miles Irving
Really wish I was there to lend y'all a hand.. I work cheap.  Lol  I have been trying to get my own stuff caught up...
 I (somewhat) organized my e-parts bin.  The snap top box that contains connectors, wires, led stuff, fuses, shrink tubes, naildowns.. that sort.
Cleared the "garage" (rear under the bed) (aka the mystery swamp. lol)and got it mostly squared.  
Dog box is weeded down to useful things.  Don't need extra debris weighing me down.  Need to find my paper  road atlas and add that in..
I now have a sufficient number of toys and chews for the kids in the daily-kit.  Also a ground mat (chagrin)
Still need to clever my new panel mounts..must test my theory first before $pending money on more parts ..

More to come as weather and employment permit.......
Take care

Miss you-s
My body is a temple- Ancient and crumbling
 ... probably cursed

[Image: vanclub.png]
I am the Ear-Wormer with a Stinkin' Badge...
Oh the joy-  I got a solid week of full time.. (aka van parts money.. lol)  And hubby says I can blow our enormous tax refund ($50.00) on a trip to the beach/coast !
Getting an in-town mpg average of about 11.5 and freeway of 14.5

Have given a few personal van-tours.. lol  One to a longtime RVing friend who Adores Miles. Smile

Slowly doing stuff.. 
((mental note.. those cheap walmart drawer bins.. don't try to spray paint the inside to mask contents - it won't stick..) next idea.. I'll just cut decorative paper and slip that in the front/sides)

Another note- NEVER NEVER use Sam's automotive..  

Weather is improving- so now there will be more opportunity to get things done.  Paint touch up, new solar panel mounts. etc...
 ... probably cursed

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GypsyDogs for this post:
  • Scott7022 (04-23-2018)
Had a few free minutes (hours) yesterday.. Gave Miles a nice bath and wax job. He looks happier with his little dings and scratches all clean and shiny.. lol
 ... probably cursed

Now come do mine!!!
monkeyfoot
Oh.. don't tempt me, woman!

I will mercilessly drink your morning coffee and have the dogs 'attack' you. Smile

That was one of the things I considered as road-job.. RV/rig cleaner.
 ... probably cursed

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GypsyDogs for this post:
  • Cammalu (04-23-2018)