Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Binoculars
A couple years ago, maybe a little less, I bought a pair of Leupold binoculars from a member of this outstanding group. New, never used premium binoculars. I didn’t use them much but was proud to own them.

This afternoon while I was ordered away from my trailer I was showing them to a couple guys, both hunters (I am not a hunter) and one asked if I wanted to sell or trade them. I had never thought about it but asked what he had to trade.

He leaves and returns with a newer Leupold scope 3x9....something from his Dads estate. I told him the scope, was worth a good bit more and said he would never use it and it reminded him too much of his Dad.

Gary, do you think I got a decent deal? Thanks for selling me the binoculars so long ago.

Rob
Once More Unto The Breach, Dear Friends, Once More.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Gunny for this post:
  • Anna (12-13-2017), Ballenxj (12-13-2017)
That's pretty cool Gunny, Congrats on your new Leupold scope.
"Peekin' In The Wrong Window Again Award "
if you use the scope then yea,if it wasnt for using the money to get my rig i would regret selling those,well kinda still do,they were a top shelf quality item and i like to keep that stuff when i can get my hands on it

remember leopold has a lifetime warranty so if anything goes wrong just get a hold of them and they will fix it or replace a outdated model for newer
Change the forum theme-bottom right
yarc stickers
yarc stickers pirate edition
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Gary for this post:
  • Gunny (12-13-2017), Ballenxj (12-14-2017), Anna (12-14-2017)
(12-13-2017, 09:22 PM)Gary Wrote:  remember leopold has a lifetime warranty so if anything goes wrong just get a hold of them and they will fix it or replace a outdated model for newer
 That's good to know.
 The Captain and Crew Finally got their stuff together. 
 Now if they can only remember where they put it.   Rolleyes